Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much longer will the quarantine go on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
With cases spiking and it lasting for 4 months now, I can't see people just sitting at home anymore.

There might be a second wave coming

I can’t wait for wave 2

In the U.S. it won't go on longer than election day, no one will give a shit after that

wouldnt be surprised if its for another year or more, at least in america

Corona-chan has been disappointing so far. Show us your final form and sweep across the inhabitated world.

Corona-chan has been disappointing so far. Show us your final form and sweep across the inhabitated world.
The cases are picking up in the south. California has 200,000 cases.

Until those in power are ousted.

I hope it goes on forever

This whole "oh nothing will happen" is getting stupid.
Cases are up because testing is more widespread. Death rate is flat or declining. The second wave is likely a bust.

idk, people have completely stopped giving a fuck in smaller countries

The cases are picking up in the south. California has 200,000 cases.
Because of the rioting, of course.
They said the virus might mutate into a different, more deadly form. I wonder if that will happen and when.

Didn't they say a few months ago that it could reoccur pretty badly for at least 2 more years if there isn't a vaccine widely available?

Imo with the swine flu thing in China and the 2nd wave of coronavirus coming on with fall just a few months away, probably some sort of quarantine will be in place until next year.

It could be for a lot longer because of the second wave
I hope it goes on forever
Tbh. It unironically is the best thing that has ever happened to me

With cases spiking and it lasting for 4 months now, I can't see people just sitting at home anymore.
My local amusement park opened this weekend. People ain't staying home.

Hopefully it lasts longer so I can stay home and play vidya.

Hopefully one more year

Quarantine is over, people stopped caring about that shit since June started.
True but I meant shutting things down. And also the fact the infections are going up.

In the US it's not going away until a vaccine. If we woulda had our shit together to begin with and did a real lockdown like every other civilized nation we'd be good by now.

Good luck getting that to happen now. Everyone is "fatigued" with the minor incovenience to their normie lives and done following that shit. This country is fucked

In the US it's not going away until a vaccine. If we woulda had our shit together to begin with and did a real lockdown like every other civilized nation we'd be good by now.

Good luck getting that to happen now. Everyone is "fatigued" with the minor incovenience to their normie lives and done following that shit. This country is fucked
It's also because a lot of people have lost their jobs or are about to due to the quarantine.

The virus will magically disappear if Trump somehow loses the election.

If he wins though expect a second, third and fourth wave of the corona hoax and or probably some other bullshit the libtards can dream up to diminish his presidency.

And yes Trump is a Jewish puppet but the kikes need to maintain the illusion of choice so elections continue on as fraudulent as they may be.

It's also because a lot of people have lost their jobs or are about to due to the quarantine.

Yeah that's an important point, but also largely due to the shitty government response. Again European countries either subsidized wages, furloughed people instead, etc. So in places like Germany the economy is nowhere near as fucked as it is here.

We really just had that one time check and some bonus unemployment benefits which just expired i believe. The response was much worse than it had ti be

Edit: remembered this graph i saw earlier from a story about how the EU is banning American travelers:
Images

Last edited:

Off fuck quarantine. Never even began for me. I've been outside every day since this shit as always being my usual loner self most of the time.

What Qur'anteen?

if by quarantine you mean "when will people start going outside again", that was a couple months ago. everyone is going to parties and social gatherings as if nothing is happening. most normies have probably forgot that there even is a pandemic tbh

if you mean "when businesses and shit will start to reopen", that's harder to estimate, especially since we're seeing a second wave happen

Apparently there is already another virus coming :lul:

Also wave 2

At first I wished that it would kill millions.
But the isolation is taking it's toll. I feel hopelessly trapped and can go nowhere.
There are no planes and the borders are closed.
We are also in our fourth month of isolation, and with 4000 new infections daily, no end in sight.

It's bullshit. The death rate is comparable to traffic accidents. It will end when elites want it to end.

Unironically pray to the Demiurge for a virus mutation that gives it a 90% death rate.

does it really matter?
not like it affected any of our lives since we have no social life or friends

Quarantine is pretty much over where i live. Im back to wagie :feelscry:
Was home for 3 months with full paychecks, life on tutorial mode. Corona chan was unironicially the best thing ever for me. :cryfeels:

Ameridumbdumbs don't give afuck about quarantine rules.

Coronavirus is jewish propaganda
I will never stop saying this