Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much longer until sex robots?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
What is the time frame we're looking at? 10 years? 20 years if you want the really the life like shit? Will there be delatys because of feminist and religious conservatives? Will there be a war we have to fight before we get to have sex droids?

I also want my qt aryan robot gf that won't discriminate for being a shitskin and cuddle with her so much :cryfeels:

elon musk will crate sex bots in 2035

Feminists will block it.

Even if we ignore the scientific hurdles that would need to be overcome to make realistic sex bots a reality, human interests would interfere and destroy the project. Just look at the filtering GPT-3 has to constantly undergo
Feminists will block it.
100%. The world will never be as interesting as sci-fi.

No sex robots for your face. In the 0.1% scenario it becomes a possibility, only the rich will be able to afford it anyway. So better start wealthmaxxing now bucko.

As much as I wish for it, I don't think it'll ever happen. To create realistic bodies and AI is a huge task that's many decades away. By then society will be too degraded to achieve it.

less than a century but more than a decade away

we'll probably invent life extending tech before they're invented so us incels can behold our anime waifu stacy robot gfs :feelsaww: