Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How much longer. Do things ever change?

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I'm a STEMcel and i've been daydreaming about how my future life is gonna turn out after i'm done with education.

I've been doing it for the past 5 years trying very hard to achieve above average, if not top results at two of the most difficult (and most in-demand) faculties that a man of my age could graduate from.

If i was born a NT above average (or at least adult looking) male, i'd be in the top 5% of the population in terms of education and job prospects.

But looking like a middle schooler who barely hit puberty, while also being deformed and having the combo of all the worst facial/body traits a man can have has shut the door to anything close to a normal life for me.

I don't even mention my dating prospects, as i have given up on that completely. I'm not going to run the self improvement treadmill for 10 years just to wake up one day and realise nothing changed and i'm just as undesirable to women as i've always been. I just want a normal life, even if i stay lonely for the rest of my life at least i want to mean something to others.

I'm a STEMcel and i've been daydreaming about how my future life is gonna turn out after i'm done with education.

I've been doing it for the past 5 years trying very hard to achieve above average, if not top results at two of the most difficult (and most in-demand) faculties that a man of my age could graduate from.

If i was born a NT above average (or at least adult looking) male, i'd be in the top 5% of the population in terms of education and job prospects.

But looking like a middle schooler who barely hit puberty, while also being deformed and having the combo of all the worst facial/body traits a man can have has shut the door to anything close to a normal life for me.

I don't even mention my dating prospects, as i have given up on that completely. I'm not going to run the self improvement treadmill for 10 years just to wake up one day and realise nothing changed and i'm just as undesirable to women as i've always been. I just want a normal life, even if i stay lonely for the rest of my life at least i want to mean something to others.
Highschool is for ever. One of the worst blackpills indeed.

i've been daydreaming about how my future life is gonna turn out after i'm done with education.
The best cope for stemmaxxers like us. :fuk:

kinda souns like the only way for you to ascend is surgery, but take this with a massive grain of salt bc i dont know you at all

Being non-NT has shut the door for me

):

tragic but true

the kids back in highschool only hang out with you if you bring value or you fit the looks threshold thats why you see attractive people hang around attractive people they are highvalue + popular

now if your ugly that screams low value and nobody wants to be with a low value person
This is exactly right and still the same at the university. You see tall attractive high value men only hang with each other and incels either roaming around like flies or being awkward around other awkward incels, it's like two separate worlds. I tried to break the barrier a few times but i got treated like a beggar asking for change, it was ridiculous. I'm high IQ, one of the smartest among them but the thing is, they're not dumb either. Those men are usually much more driven than incels, hence they have a lot to talk about daily, they discuss some things in a normal, neurotypical manner, and by driven i mean they have a life. Now what could an incel come up to them with, the only viable reason would be working on some projects but they don't even want that, they'd rather not get involved with low value incel looking low t losers because it just isnt fun, we can't go out drinking, joke around, talk about stacies or some big life prospects because incels life is reduced to plain dull existence.