Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How much height do high heels add?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Looking at this chart:

HEELS WSJ 100522

The average American toilet is 5'4 and the average American man is 5'8, if she adds 4 inches to her height she's 5'8 too. Now the average Non-Hispanic White-American man is 5'10, my guess is that if you walk outside and height-match or height-mog literally every man who isn't a Non-Hispanic White man then of course you will look less at them. Remember, tall Asian men are still successful with White toilets.

Screenshot 20230312 012903

As he's actually 195 cm.

Toilets saying "he should match my height when I wear high heels" kind of isn't a lie, when toilets go out to clubs to deliberately height-max to appeal more to taller men.

Humans mate assortively and taller men generally tend to end up with taller toilets, high heels is a way to fraud so she can signal to taller men that she has the right genetics that are compatible with him.

When a foid says she doesn't care about a guy's height, as long as he's taller than her, she means he needs to be taller than her in heels, as well as being taller than most guys in her area.

Just wear elevator shoes theory

Do most of them actually wear 4-inch heels? When they say heels, they mean at least a minimum difference of 3/4 inches depending on the man's face. :ping:

high heels is a way to fraud so she can signal to taller men that she has the right genetics that are compatible with him.
except this is completely false because men don't look for a bigger height when mating unlike women.
all studies prove that the taller the guy is the more he's preferring for shorter and shorter foids

At this point, wear shoe lifts that could cause leg pains to not get heightmog by even the tallest women.

except this is completely false because men don't look for a bigger height when mating unlike women.
all studies prove that the taller the guy is the more he's preferring for shorter and shorter foids
this pretty much. heels are meant to make your legs look more slender than they really are.

I love seeing mom and milfs around me cus they are short (as should be) younger foids are becoming so tall its super annoying why cant they aĺl die

Really? 5'2-5'4 is avg height for foids in curryland.
Ethnics on a modern diet are only 2-3 inches at most shorter than whites on average excluding Central
American.

Sluts wear heels to humiliate us by being taller than us

Like fake up, heels allow foids to defraud their genetics and increase their own delusion and hypergamy. They think they'd be able to get a chadder chad, but they just get pumped and dumped. Men don't care about height, because men are not shallow like women are.

Like fake up, heels allow foids to defraud their genetics and increase their own delusion and hypergamy. They think they'd be able to get a chadder chad, but they just get pumped and dumped. Men don't care about height, because men are not shallow like women are.
Stupid whores

heels should be banned, if every girl in my class would wear heels, they would be 5‘10-6 ft. If they would wear those 6.3 inches heels they would be 6-6‘2, would be more than brutal for a 5‘6 turbomanlet like me.