Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much effort would you put in for a foid if you got her number or if she wants u to come to her

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Just wondering how much effort you would put in once you get a foids number.

Or what is the most you would travel not knowing anything about her (If she wants to just use you for food, ect)

Reason I ask is because over the last decade I noticed foids are getting more demanding and expect the men to do all the effort. You can see it on tinder with their one word response. They want you to travel 1-2 hours.......bring food to them......ect

Goes back to supply/demand

Have not ascended FYI.lol,......or showered

Low IQ. Assumes getting a number is possible

I would do a lot.

Anyone that says they wouldn't do a lot is in denial as is trying to look blackpilled when in reality a n ounce of female validation and they are the females pet dog.

I think it's noticeable if a foid is attracted to you. I never got to enjoy that feel but I do believe it exists.
If a foid expects you to do everything she is simply scamming you. A foid would do everything for a chad.
I believe "love"(lust) is the same as detecting a lie in the regard that all that matters are the first few seconds.
It may sound cheesy, but there is some truth to love at first sight.
She's attracted to you or she's simply not. No magic involved. However since we are ugly incels foids will never be attracted to us in this way, hence why it's the best choice to just LDAR

Don't be a cuck and do things for foids that they wouldn't do for you.

Last edited:
I would do a lot.

Anyone that says they wouldn't do a lot is in denial as is trying to look blackpilled when in reality a n ounce of female validation and they are the females pet dog.
define a lot

My chad profile on tinder even had female matches 1-2-4 hours away telling me to come visit them or buy them an uber to come.

? Do you really believe you can speak for all of us when saying this? Bud, just because you'd bend over backwards for women because you seemingly have no dignity doesn't mean that any other person would do the same. Not all of us are nearly as cucked as you (seemingly) proudly claim to be.

Where do you get the gall to claim such things about us?

? Do you really believe you can speak for all of us when saying this? Bud, just because you'd bend over backwards for women because you seemingly have no dignity doesn't mean that any other person would do the same. Not all of us are nearly as cucked as you (seemingly) proudly claim to be.

Same concept as with how it is easier to talk to people (especially women) over the internet instead of in person. Totally different realities. The fact is that 99% of the people on this forum, if not every single one, would almost without a doubt do anything in their power to obtain this goal if they truly felt a woman was interested in them. Stop coping.

It is in your nature, you literally live to spread your seed, no matter how 'blackpilled' an individual is, it all goes back to our chimp brain, if you have the chance to have sex, you will do anything you can if you have been truly deprived of female validation your whole life.

Why did i assume all of you would?

Thats simple, you are signed up to an incel forum, meaning i will assume you have been deprived of female validation due to something you have no control over.

I never said i would do anything 'cucked' A lot in my opinion being traveling a long way or cancelling plans i have already made or taking time off time to do so.

One would only not do such things if there are not an incel or if they are in the closet.
Same concept as with how it is easier to talk to people (especially women) over the internet instead of in person. Totally different realities. The fact is that 99% of the people on this forum, if not every single one, would almost without a doubt do anything in their power to obtain this goal if they truly felt a woman was interested in them. Stop coping.
Exactly my point.

You are literally signed up to an incel forum due to one thing, women.

Nothing else, then you get the chance to ascend and you say "nah not doing that mate, no way, id rather just LDAR on a forum and cry about being an incel instead of taking that chance bro".

@retarded_dumbshit I can't speak for your situation but i am allowed to assume you are an incel due to you being signed up to this forum, you are coping saying that you wouldn't jump to the possibility and do everything in your power to ascend, unless of course, you are a fakecel.

I have rather spend time on here then shower, get ready, drive an hour, risk getting in trouble robbed/arrested. just for a fucking small chance that she did not find a better deal and actually spends time with me and even a microscopic chance of getting any action from a few tinder foids I had matched with and texted for a long time. I am deprived......but not to the point of losing my dignity or getting used or even wasting time

I don't know what I would do, but still I know it would be too much.

It is in your nature, you literally live to spread your seed, no matter how 'blackpilled' an individual is, it all goes back to our chimp brain, if you have the chance to have sex, you will do anything you can if you have been truly deprived of female validation your whole life.
If you really believe this, that because of our "chimp brain" we'd do absolutely anything in our power to spread our genes, then you also should believe that incels are constantly trying their hardest to rape whichever female is closest to their vicinity. If you know that what I just said is ridiculous ("Come on, we're not thaaat desperate"), then you recognise that there must be other factors that stop us from doing what our "chimp brain" wants us to do. Yes, we are animals whose biological prupose in life is to procreate, but we're also self-aware humans that go intellectually further than that. So if we admit that there is a balance between these biological impulses and human rationale, the question is where we draw the line. Personally, I have some self respect, so if I suspect that a woman that shows interest in me is trying to manipulate me into being her good little beta brain chimped cuck, you can be sure that I will be man enough not to fall for her tricks. You, on the other hand, seem to be more of a slave to these biological impulses to the point where you compare yourself to becoming a "females pet dog" ("I never said i would do anything 'cucked'") if one showed you an ounce of validation.

Really, what else is there to say to try convincing you that we're not all pussy whipped little boys that would do anything just because a woman asked us to? That is who you are, and you seem to be pretty closed off to the idea that not all men are as weak as you claim to be. Sorry if this seems a little too insulting, it upsets me seeing someone like you claim we're all the same. We're not.

Thats simple, you are signed up to an incel forum, meaning i will assume you have been deprived of female validation due to something you have no control over.
? Yes I have. Your description of me here is completely accurate, however this doesn't help further your point. Just because I've been deprived of female validation doesn't mean that I don't have dignity or self respect. That last part is really all it comes down to.

One would only not do such things if there are not an incel or if they are in the closet.
Please. That may work with your (presumably in a similar cucked state of mind) peers, but it doesn't work on mature men who don't care about something as petty as being called lolgay or lolfakecel.

The fact is that 99% of the people on this forum, if not every single one, would almost without a doubt do anything in their power to obtain this goal if they truly felt a woman was interested in them.
I see that you made a claim, but I didn't see a single argument supporting it.

In the past, I would have done a lot. I burned myself being foolish and naive.
Now I reciprocate whatever effort is put into me. Tit for tat.
Sadly, in practice that means: nothing.

I never said i would do anything 'cucked' A lot in my opinion being traveling a long way or cancelling plans i have already made or taking time off time to do so.

Exactly my point.

You are literally signed up to an incel forum due to one thing, women.

Nothing else, then you get the chance to ascend and you say "nah not doing that mate, no way, id rather just LDAR on a forum and cry about being an incel instead of taking that chance bro".

@retarded_dumbshit I can't speak for your situation but i am allowed to assume you are an incel due to you being signed up to this forum, you are coping saying that you wouldn't jump to the possibility and do everything in your power to ascend, unless of course, you are a fakecel.
Stop unfounded fakecel accusations. Dividing an already scarce community. Just chill man.

I wouldn't, im not a thirsty cuck bitch though.

If you really believe this, that because of our "chimp brain" we'd do absolutely anything in our power to spread our genes, then you also should believe that incels are constantly trying their hardest to rape whichever female is closest to their vicinity. If you know that what I just said is ridiculous ("Come on, we're not thaaat desperate"), then you recognise that there must be other factors that stop us from doing what our "chimp brain" wants us to do. Yes, we are animals whose biological prupose in life is to procreate, but we're also self-aware humans that go intellectually further than that. So if we admit that there is a balance between these biological impulses and human rationale, the question is where we draw the line. Personally, I have some self respect, so if I suspect that a woman that shows interest in me is trying to manipulate me into being her good little beta brain chimped cuck, you can be sure that I will be man enough not to fall for her tricks. You, on the other hand, seem to be more of a slave to these biological impulses to the point where you compare yourself to becoming a "females pet dog" ("I never said i would do anything 'cucked'") if one showed you an ounce of validation.

Really, what else is there to say to try convincing you that we're not all pussy whipped little boys that would do anything just because a woman asked us to? That is who you are, and you seem to be pretty closed off to the idea that not all men are as weak as you claim to be. Sorry if this seems a little too insulting, it upsets me seeing someone like you claim we're all the same. We're not.

? Yes I have. Your description of me here is completely accurate, however this doesn't help further your point. Just because I've been deprived of female validation doesn't mean that I don't have dignity or self respect. That last part is really all it comes down to.

Please. That may work with your (presumably in a similar cucked state of mind) peers, but it doesn't work on mature men who don't care about something as petty as being called lolgay or lolfakecel.

I see that you made a claim, but I didn't see a single argument supporting it.
You basically could have just replied, i am not a females pet dog and left it there.

You try and argue my point about most of this forum being a females pet dog if the opportunity arose, which is completely factual.

However there a some people like you, who do not fall victim to this me being one also, so no offence taken to this claim: "You, on the other hand, seem to be more of a slave to these biological impulses".

The fact that you brought up the fact that this involved cuckoldry at all baffles me.

I referred to what most men would do if females showed them an ounce of validation, not what they would do in this specific case.

You on the other hand claim that: we're not all pussy whipped little boys that would do anything just because a woman asked us to.

That is exactly what most of the forum would do if a female shown them an ounce of validation, reading the blackpill is one thing, but putting it to the test after a female has started showing you validation is a completely different playing ground, almost to the fact where it is a whole new pill its-self which is putting the blackpill to the test (something chads would have the power to do).

You will understand what I mean if you have ever tried PUA, reading theories and reading how to approach is all very well easy, but actually putting it to the test is something completely different.

Famous Tyson quote: "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face", practising PUA and getting rejected is comparable to this.

Same with putting the blackpill to the test.

You also claim that is something I am: That is who you are

I am by no means pussy whipped to the point where I will do what a female says, i will go out of my way to have sex with her and re - arrange my time table to do so, but there is a fine line between pussy-whipped and pump and dump.

This goes back to my point about saying something is one thing, but doing is a completely different story, you can say all you want how you wouldn't go out of your way to have sex with a female but in reality you would, unless you have opinion like a chad does.

Of course you may say, well what if this situation did arise and i didn't end up going to fuck her?

Then i may ask you why you are signed up to a incel forum dedicated to involuntary celibacy?

By this it means you are an incel, by refusing this offer, no matter what lengths you need to go to reach her or fuck her, means you are technically a volcel.

So you just admitted to being a volcel not going out of your way to fuck this female? You honestly make no sense being on this forum then.
Stop unfounded fakecel accusations. Dividing an already scarce community. Just chill man.
He is signed up to an incel forum and admitted to not going to some lengths to fucking a female, tell me how that makes sense.

absolutely none. I've completely given up at this stage. i know any feigned attraction from a female is a ploy for her ulterior motive. I am completely unlovable, so whatever feigned love is given to me, I take it as malice.

Even getting a foids number doesn't mean shit tbqh la.
If you're ugly/if they get bored of you they'll start blatantly ignoring any attempts to set up a date.

phone number is bs. some foids will give you their number in shock. then they reject you from a safe distance. if she would be into you she would at least text back, or be talkative. when she gives one word answers shes not into you.

You are flip flopping. In your other replies you said how ANYBODY in this forum would act like a pet dog if the oportunity arose, now you're not only giving me credit by recognising that the way I'd act is probably unlike what you described (whereas before you said things like "It is in your nature, you literally live to spread your seed, no matter how 'blackpilled' an individual is, it all goes back to our chimp brain, if you have the chance to have sex, you will do anything you can if you have been truly deprived of female validation your whole life." as an argument as to why I would act pussy whiped like you described), you are also now saying how you are also excluded from this description of the forum's users that you were so adamant about just one reply ago.

So you just admitted to being a volcel not going out of your way to fuck this female? You honestly make no sense being on this forum then.
And now you're making silly accusations. All my arguments did was expose how not all men would act like a female's pet dog (YOUR words) like you were saying all incels would, and now you're misinterpreting that and saying that I would refuse to have sex with a woman if that result was guaranteed.

One of two things is happening, you are either changing your arguments as you go because you know I'm right (I'm inclined towards this being the case seeing as you were so eager to misinterpret what I said about not acting like a pet dog and twisting it into me saying I wouldn't have sex if the opportunity arose), or you didn't spend enough time thinking about how you should word your arguments.

JFL, if I have to elaborate then you truly have no hope. Low IQ.