Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you have sex with a woman if her husband was in the mob?

I

incel god

Banned
-
lets say she thought you were attractive and said she would have sex with you. but, she said she has no boyfriend or no husband. next thing you know the capo of some mafia family says we wanna talk to you. do you run and keep running and yell for the police? what do you do? :feelsohgod:

Crazy fantasy

I remember reading a manhwa with the same plot premise.

You rape and kill the women of the family while the men are forced to watch

lets say she thought you were attractive and said she would have sex with you. but, she said she has no boyfriend or no husband. next thing you know the capo of some mafia family says we wanna talk to you. do you run and keep running and yell for the police? what do you do? :feelsohgod:
Is there something you need to tell us?

sounds like a bad idea

kys cuck fake cel

call the cops and say he is antisemetic racist Nazi about to commit hate crime

Aytone

Hey T, we couldn't find this fucker. Supposedly he lives with his mother but we have been watching his house for 2 weeks and i haven't seen him come out once there is no way he's there. He has no known associates and doesn't work at all, we have no idea where he could be. This guys a pro.

View attachment 1105060
Hey T, we couldn't find this fucker. Supposedly he lives with his mother but we have been watching his house for 2 weeks and i haven't seen him come out once there is no way he's there. He has no known associates and doesn't work at all, we have no idea where he could be. This guys a pro.
Jfl, ovER. :lul:

Reverse cuck faptasy

yell for the police
OP not ready discovering that the police is paid by the mobs to cover most shit mafia do.

You are dead anyways, just sell the bitch and tell she said she had no BF or husband it's your last chance.

Better question, Would you rather have your bodybag thrown in the river by his henchmen? WITH YOU IN IT ALIVE!

No, because I don't want to get fucking captured and tortured by the mob/mafia.

No. Pussy ain’t worth dying for let alone being tortured and killed for.

“Let’s say you were attractive”

Stopped reading after that. Fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back