Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does your mother mog you in life experiences?

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
I asked my mother how many boyfriends she had before my father. She said 5, so more like 10. This doesn't even take into account one night stands so her body count was probably minimum 20. She also said all her exes were around her brother's height or taller (5'6.5). My mother is 4'10 for reference so her height didn't hinder her in the slightest and average height or taller for her generation was the bare minimum. I arguably mog my mother im not even gonna lie yet im truecel abomination.

i can't take this anymore. I'm just gonna quit incel spaces and focus on hobbies. Thinking about the blackpill the majority of my days has given me severe internal anguish.

She absolutely life mogs me
The thing is: if she admitted to life mogging me and putting burdens on me, i wouldn't even give a shit. She virtue signals hard and acts like our lives are cmoparable. Muh at your age i was doing x, y and z. End your life, whore

Had more friends, got a degree, not a virgin (water)

LMAO yes. Had a guy say he'd leave his wife for her. By my age she had two kids already.
What a joke

By making me and watching me suffer ignoring my health concerns i tell her about.

i can't take this anymore. I'm just gonna quit incel spaces and focus on hobbies. Thinking about the blackpill the majority of my days has given me severe internal anguish.
I wonder if it's even possible to ascend with a blackpilled mentality

I asked my mother how many boyfriends she had before my father. She said 5, so more like 10. This doesn't even take into account one night stands so her body count was probably minimum 20. She also said all her exes were around her brother's height or taller (5'6.5). My mother is 4'10 for reference so her height didn't hinder her in the slightest and average height or taller for her generation was the bare minimum. I arguably mog my mother im not even gonna lie yet im truecel abomination.
She told me she got bullied only for not being rich so i guess she mogged me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back