Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does child abuse fuck you up?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I was beaten by my parents starting from a very early age, since the time I barely learned to walk. Can this have a serious effect on someone to the point where it makes them borderline autistic when they get older? Or is that just cope?

NegroKing said:
I was beaten by my parents starting from a very early age, since the time I barely learned to walk. Can this have a serious effect on someone to the point where it makes them borderline autistic when they get older? Or is that just cope?

Absolutely.

It's cope. Good-looking kids don't get abused by their parents. Even if Chad got abused by his father, it'd be his father who ended up with the psychological trauma after the shit-kicking he'd receive.

NegroKing said:

There is a verified correlation between childhood social privation + abuse and negative lifelong consequences. I wouldn't label it as "borderline autistic" but of course it would be difficult for an individual to acquire the necessary social skills to engage in positive interactions with others if their exposure to other humans was predominantly abusive.

Your self-reported lack of social skills could also be congenital, considering that individuals prone to abusing their own children also tend to have inferior genes.

dardycunt said:
There is a verified correlation between childhood social privation + abuse and negative lifelong consequences. I wouldn't label it as "borderline autistic" but of course it would be difficult for an individual to acquire the necessary social skills to engage in positive interactions with others if their exposure to other humans was predominantly abusive.

Your self-reported lack of social skills could also be congenital, considering that individuals prone to abusing their own children also tend to have inferior genes.

Eh, I'm not talking about social anxiety. I'm talking about literally having no fucking clue how to behave in social situations, always getting into trouble with other people, always being victimized by others because of the way you act even when it's not intentional on your part.

blickpall said:
Absolutely.

How so?

NegroKing said:

Pretty insignficiant when compared to being under 5'6 or not white.

Being short or not white is worse than being molested as a kid and raped x10.

seclod said:

Well I'm Indian on top of all this so...

NegroKing said:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0145213483900534

Just one of many studies which prove that child abuse can lead to negative cognitive and social outcomes. Just use Google Scholar and you'll find many.

seclod said:

Just fucking lol @ this idiocy.

NegroKing said:
Eh, I'm not talking about social anxiety. I'm talking about literally having no fucking clue how to behave in social situations, always getting into trouble with other people, always being victimized by others because of the way you act even when it's not intentional on your part.

I wasn't talking about social anxiety either. Could it be your posture or body language? If you feel comfortable you can describe a specific incident where you were subject to unprovoked victimization.

seclod said:

I am taller than 5'6 but am still a non-Europid manlet. From personal experience, I would have to say that being felt up by old men at my former masjid was a less enjoyable experience. As for the final clause of your statement, I'll have get back to you when I've been raped ten times.

dardycunt said:
I wasn't talking about social anxiety either. Could it be your posture or body language? If you feel comfortable you can describe a specific incident where you were subject to unprovoked victimization.

I am taller than 5'6 but am still a non-Europid manlet. From personal experience, I would have to say that being felt up by old men at my former masjid was a less enjoyable experience. As for the final clause of your statement, I'll have get back to you when I've been raped ten times.

Body language and posture is totally normal. There's too many incidents to recall and just thinking about them make me want to rope immediately but there were a couple on Discord alone. Maybe two months back, I was on the discord and discussing suicide. A fellow incel attacked me saying that I was just doing it to get attention(I wasn't), said I have a victim complex, and just started hating on me ever since. Keep in mind I had no idea who he was before this.

NegroKing said:
Body language and posture is totally normal. There's too many incidents to recall and just thinking about them make me want to rope immediately but there were a couple on Discord alone. Maybe two months back, I was on the discord and discussing suicide. A fellow incel attacked me saying that I was just doing it to get attention(I wasn't), said I have a victim complex, and just started hating on me ever since. Keep in mind I had no idea who he was before this.

That actually just sounds like a lack of empathy on their part.

dardycunt said:
That actually just sounds like a lack of empathy on their part.

Perhaps, but there's been many incidents where I've gotten in trouble for saying things that I assumed were perfectly reasonable.  WAY too many.

NegroKing said:
Perhaps, but there's been many incidents where I've gotten in trouble for saying things that I assumed were perfectly reasonable.  WAY too many.

Never reveal your power level, state the obvious, or make a statement that does not conform to liberal dogma (when not among close associates). What do you consider to be a reasonable comment that was deemed unacceptable by your peers?

dardycunt said:
Never reveal your power level, state the obvious, or make a statement that does not conform to liberal dogma (when not among close associates). What do you consider to be a reasonable comment that was deemed unacceptable by your peers?

By reasonable I didn't mean factually reasonable, I meant socially reasonable. Like messaging random people on facebook. I used to think it was acceptable but people thought it weird as hell.

NegroKing said:
By reasonable I didn't mean factually reasonable, I meant socially reasonable. Like messaging random people on facebook. I used to think it was acceptable but people thought it weird as hell.

People only tend to be receptive to unsolicited messaging over social media when it comes from an attractive person. Furthermore, it is considered gauche in some social contexts to message someone with whom you haven't established the requisite rapport.

I'm not a suave person by any means but I imagine that the recipients of your unsolicited messages might have been primarily confused if there was no distinguishable motive - perhaps you might have gotten a pass if it was concerning purely practical matters, such as the date for your next exam or something, but I generally do not message people unless they explicitly give me their contact details for a specific reason or message me first.

dardycunt said:
People only tend to be receptive to unsolicited messaging over social media when it comes from an attractive person. Furthermore, it is considered gauche in some social contexts to message someone with whom you haven't established the requisite rapport.

I'm not a suave person by any means but I imagine that the recipients of your unsolicited messages might have been primarily confused if there was no distinguishable motive - perhaps you might have gotten a pass if it was concerning purely practical matters, such as the date for your next exam or something, but I generally do not message people unless they explicitly give me their contact details for a specific reason or message me first.

Well I recognize this very well now, but I was clueless about it in the past even though it was obvious to others of the same age. But that's the point-I'm prone to doing retarded shit all the time without even realizing it.