Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much does a hoodie halo you?

16YrOldKHHVCurry

16YrOldKHHVCurry

Self-banned
-
After I leanmaxxed i was diagnosed with Telogen effluvium and my hair started shedding so I got buzz cut and started wearing a hoodie, when I met with my relatives after a year most ppl complimented my jawline calling me gigachad and crap(not bragging because I’m actually subhuman due to 16 mom philtrum, bug eyes etc, borderline truecel) not even once did I take my hoodie off, does a hoodie create a jawline, I have severe bdd to answer myself so I am asking fellow brocels For high quality answer

You've been openly complimented by normies/ presumably foids, have a "Chad jawline", and admit to having BDD, yet call yourself a "borderline truecel"? :feelsUgh:

JFL; a hoodie tends to mask or otherwise hide my forward-postured neck, but otherwise the halo I might get is negligible. :society:

Please don’t ban me I am actually ugly I’m just asking if an Hoodie creates a jawline, all my cousins called Me gigachad so I didn’t take hoodie off because I would lose my jawline if I do that

I am actually ugly because of my eye area, my Philtrum And small upturned nose

I am just asking if an Hoodie creates a jawline, all my cousins called Me gigachad so I didn’t take hoodie off because I would lose my jawline if I do that @PLA1092

Sorry if this seems like bragging, I dont intend to brag at all, average slum shitter of India mogs me also

Losing weight creates a jawline not the hoodie.

I have vowed not to take hoodie off because I will lose my jawline, only thing keeping me from truecel Area

I have vowed not to take hoodie off because I will lose my jawline, only thing keeping me from truecel Area
You are going through puberty, try maximizing everything you can.

You are going through puberty, try maximizing everything you can.
my life is really sad, there is a 5’1 guy in my school who foids die for meanwhile I don’t ever take my mask off, only 4 ppl have seen my face

No hoodie for your face
I agree, if I take hoodie off, according to looksmax my neurocranium is way smaller compared to my splanocranium so I look like a true do, I am waiting till my hair grows completely