Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much do you think personality ACTUALLY matters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
We all know personality matters very little I assume (and hope), but I want to know how much percent you guys think it matters and why.
Personally I think it matters a bit, but is usually only taken into account when they are atttactive, so around 10-20%. 10 to be more exact.

Just think about it... Do you know any good looking losers? I'll wait.

as long as the gl person is nt, you can't be socially retarded and slay unless you are very good looking

10,000%. The personality of the eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, income, height, etc.

Tbh the question isn't specific enough

Ofc if ur a wet blanket and average looking foids won't gravitate towards you.

matters in what kind of way?
To get a hookup? keeping the girl from losing interest?
If I was a chad, I'd have a completely different personality, so even if personality mattered, does it really matter because looks mattered first?

matters in what kind of way?
To get a hookup? keeping the girl from losing interest?
If I was a chad, I'd have a completely different personality, so even if personality mattered, does it really matter because looks mattered first?
To just get a girlfriend in general

To just get a girlfriend in gene
I used to know someone who is probably a high tier normie, had no issues to get a foid to date him until they realized what a cringe soyboy he was.

He is probably going to end up as a cuck even though he has the looks

We all know personality matters very little I assume (and hope), but I want to know how much percent you guys think it matters and why.
Personally I think it matters a bit, but is usually only taken into account when they are atttactive, so around 10-20%. 10 to be more exact.
Personality is legit a cope. It's all about looks. No dark triad for your subhuman curry pheno.

Yes. Can’t you see the great personality oozing from chads jaws?

ea0.jpg

You can just tell this guy is successful because of his attitude and personality!

843e3b3c858cb6cdcf8f5e62c51e8741.png

It matter very little or none if you are sub 5 (50% to 80% of all men).
If you are 5+ everything count to boost your smv, money, status, resources, personality, style, talents etc...

just be NTpill

Absolutely 0%. If anything, a good personality hinders your chances.

25% looks 75% personalitehee - Sean O' Pry (Most attractive guy on the earth)

Looks= personality. Multiple studies prove this. Mutations of the body = mutations of the brain.

i just saw one case in my whole life where the boy didn't have looks but had a very good personality and dated a hot girl.
so less than 9%

Probably 10-20%, cause thugmaxxxing works for high tier incels

For normies it does matter, unironically, NT normie gets sex, Non NT normie is KHHV

Looks will shape the personality
Looks reflect personality
Looks will give your personality a chance

People who chose 0%-9% are truly Blackpilled.

Anyone who chose otherwise are truly Bluepilled cucks.

Neurotypicality matters.
Looks will shape the personality
Looks reflect personality
Looks will give your personality a chance

Not at all for those on the extreme ends of the spectrum(incels and chad). For normies it matters about as much as gymmaxxing. Which is to say a better personality might get you a few more foids but won't put you anywhere near chad or tyrone.

It's importance is directly proportional to how good your face is.