Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much do you sleep?

How much do you sleep?

• Total voters
ogleman

ogleman

I read tarot and do astrology
-
I would like to know how much you sleep on average. Please vote.

I would also like to know if there are any specific things that cause you to sleep more on certain days. Please comment.

For me, I get 8 hours of sleep day on average but recently I’ve been sleeping 11-12 hours and don’t know why.

I sleep all day, even when I’m awake

Usually 8 hours but I've slept for 10 hours a few times

I sleep like 7 hours

I used to sleep 10 hours a night just a month ago but now I’m getting 6 hours a night, and I feel no different, its very strange how the body works

Bad options. I sleep 6 - 7.5 hours on work days and can sleep up to 11 hours on weekends. But without my sleep inducing antidepressant I can only sleep for about 3 hours, though it could be withdrawal induced

SOLID 8 HOURS OF SLEEP
3 LITRES OF WATER
3000 CAL

I sleep 4-5 max 6 hours per day and over 10 hours in the weekends.I am incel because I have a bad sleep game :feelsYall:

6-8 hours on work days

I sleep almost the entire day the rest of the week

I try to sleep as much as possible but training with brutal intensity in the gym gives me insomnia:feelsUnreal: it pisses me off so much when I'm just tossing and turning without being able to fall asleep but I get about 9 hours on average :feelshmm::society: