Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How much do you sleep on average per day?

Read title

• Total voters
LifeIsAMeme

LifeIsAMeme

17yo Dutch autist
★★
Its 4:20 AM in my country currently and I have to wake up at 9:45 AM. I HATE MY LIFE. Also, answer the poll.

12 hours everyday

i sleep until i wakeup whenever i wake up

Yeah all that beauty sleep magically transformed me into chad. Showering, confidence, being nice doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is sleep. Just sleep bro

Take the sleep-pill (or multiple if you have insomnia)

Yeah all that beauty sleep magically transformed me into chad. Showering, confidence, being nice doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is sleep. Just sleep bro

Take the sleep-pill (or multiple if you have insomnia)
Sleeping beauty is a thing for a reason.

depends on the mood

Probably about 6, maybe 7. :fuk:

My pillow is legit my oneitis

I feel like incels either get more than enough sleep or not enough since we’re split between guys that don’t do much of anything and guys that do too much.

Around 12 to 14 hours, that's neet life

Its 4:20 AM in my country currently and I have to wake up at 9:45 AM. I HATE MY LIFE. Also, answer the poll.
Imagine having to wake up early. :feelshaha:
Man it feels good to not be a wagecuck.

Some days are maybe 5-6 hours, off days will be like 10-11 hours

why the :fuk: face ?
are these hours really bad ? :fuk: maybe i should try to sleep more hours
I need about 11 hours of sleep per night to actually feel rested, so yeah, these numbers are bad.

I need about 11 hours of sleep per night to actually feel rested, so yeah, these numbers are bad

That might explain why my brain feels like melting these past months

Depends.
One day I'll sleep 5 hours, and the following day 12.
My sleep scheme is completely random.

I'm older now and an alcoholcel. I only get around 6hours of sleep before I wake up.

Of course, I'd like to sleep in 8+ hours or more if I could. More rest means much more energy for the day or week.

In laboral days i go to sleep at 1:00 am and wake up at 9 am.
In vacations i go to sleep at 6 am and wake up at 15 pm.
So between 8 and 9 hours but i feel more tired going go bed later than waking up earlier.

6-7 hours, I literally can't sleep longer than 7 hours. My body forces me to wake up

I go to bed later and later each day it's fucking over for me I think I have non24 sleep wake disorder

4 hours usually,sometimes 5

Just slept 15 hours today