Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How much better my life could've been.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I can't stop thinking about where I would be right now if I were born with an attractive face.

Would I still have been totally ostracized in school?
Would I have friends?
Would I have a career?
Would I have finished school?
Would I have furthered my education?
Would I still be KHHV?
Would I still be mentally ill?
Would I have a gf?

I feel like almost all of my problems can be traced back to my ugliness. It's just led me to become defeated and feel so dispirited that everything I do seems completely futile. Lookism has robbed me of even the potential to statusmaxx due to being shit on my whole life, and it ruined any sort of creative, intellectual, or productive capacity I may have possessed, or at least the will and potential to actually utilize it. I look towards the past as consider what a dull joke my existence has been.

My mother had me in her mid thirties and required fertility treatment, I wish she hadn't bothered, this has all been completely fruitless and exhausting. I didn't choose this.

If you're 100% sure you're not mentalcel then obviously yes. If you're white then at least you have the option to try looksmaxxing/surgery. It's when you are ethnic like me that it's truly over.