Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many years can you last wagecucking and being all alone

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
It has been well under a decade and I already feel like roping. I mean seriously, how can anybody wagecuck, come home alone and have the will to live out their entire natural life?

It has been well under a decade and I already feel like roping. I mean seriously, how can anybody wagecuck, come home alone and have the will to live out their entire natural life?
I guess we somewhat get immune to the suffering, since it's all we've ever known.

I'm starting to think that all the foids are my enemies and it's me vs them anyways. And all their whiteknights. So I'm going out sometimes and doing things like calling in food orders then not showing up if a foid answers the phone. Or other similar stuff. Whenever I can drive I'll do similar stuff at the drive thru. That's my best cope tbh.

Im currently at 3 years without a hug or a friendly conversation .
Lets see if i can make it to 10 .

It's horrible, if you don't have a gf you shouldn't work.

i wanted to blow my head off at the 3 year mark of wagecucking alone, went away then again at the 6 year mark, now i'm at year 7 and the feelings have not stopped like before, they're here non-stop, just a spectre of terror reminding me of time's passage, basically a full year of non-stop terror
It's horrible, if you don't have a gf you shouldn't work.

there are so many more things that make it awful though.

like making the trek to visit your parents several times a year. what a fucking drag when there's nothing to talk about and all you have to look forward to is errands, go on pointless walks like you're 5 years old, and sit around looking at old photo albums holy shit

I guess we somewhat get immune to the suffering, since it's all we've ever known.

Pretty much this.

I'm 27 so wagecucked for a decent number of years already. My copes are pretty solid and I'm used to the social isolation.

I know but some of us need to pay rent, buy food, etc.
Don't you have some welfare program for NEETs in your country? If not then just work a couple of months, save up, and live off that as long as possible. As a single man your living expenses can't be too high.

A decade of absolutely loneliness so far. Every day si worse than the last and I feel like I reached the tipping point years ago but I’m just really good at resisting roping I guess.

Don't you have some welfare program for NEETs in your country? If not then just work a couple of months, save up, and live off that as long as possible. As a single man your living expenses can't be too high.
lol I can tell you haven’t been working for a while.

Unless you have a STEM degree or are NT enough to do a trade, you might as well get used to working paycheck to paycheck. I’ve been wagecucking for 4 years while living with my parents. I have $1200 to my name, I save $50-$100 a month and the rest goes to bills.

I make $1400 a month, $650 rent, $200 car payment, $90 insurance, $175 electric bill, $50 water bill, $50 internet bill, $50 phone bill.

That leaves me with about $200 for groceries, gas and free spending money. I pretty much only eat beans and rice, my parents buy me food sometimes when they have work. My parents are both unemployed right now.

I dont know yet,let see how long it will last when i start wagecuck

lol I can tell you haven’t been working for a while.

Unless you have a STEM degree or are NT enough to do a trade, you might as well get used to working paycheck to paycheck. I’ve been wagecucking for 4 years while living with my parents. I have $1200 to my name, I save $50-$100 a month and the rest goes to bills.

I make $1400 a month, $650 rent, $200 car payment, $90 insurance, $175 electric bill, $50 water bill, $50 internet bill, $50 phone bill.

That leaves me with about $200 for groceries, gas and free spending money. I pretty much only eat beans and rice, my parents buy me food sometimes when they have work. My parents are both unemployed right now.
Actually I have been working during the summers for the last 3 years, and for 2 months of work I can live at least half a year. Just get a dirty and dangerous industrial job they usually don't require any training and pays well. Those expenses sounds quite high, you pay 875$ to live at your parents place? Can't you ask them to cut down on the rent or get a more affordable housing. Having a fancy car is a high strain on your NEETdom so if you really enjoy that I suppose you have to work.

Actually I have been working during the summers for the last 3 years, and for 2 months of work I can live at least half a year. Just get a dirty and dangerous industrial job they usually don't require any training and pays well. Those expenses sounds quite high, you pay 875$ to live at your parents place? Can't you ask them to cut down on the rent or get a more affordable housing. Having a fancy car is a high strain on your NEETdom so if you really enjoy that I suppose you have to work.
I’m the primary care taker of my parents, I pay the total cost of rent. My parents are currently unemployed and can’t find any jobs so far. I paid $6000 for my car, it’s the nicest car I’ve owned and replaced a 1980’s shitbox car that was not even safe to drive.

I’m the primary care taker of my parents, I pay the total cost of rent. My parents are currently unemployed and can’t find any jobs so far. I paid $6000 for my car, it’s the nicest car I’ve owned and replaced a 1980’s shitbox car that was not even safe to drive.

Sounds tough. I don't save that much either. Just keep enough to live on for 3 months should I ever get fired.

I see, in your situation you have to work then. It's sad that your parents are so bad off tbh.

I see, in your situation you have to work then. It's sad that your parents are so bad off tbh.
Luckily my father will be going back to work soon. He does construction spring through fall. Hopefully my mother finds something soon too. Highest paid job I could find only pays $13. The job market here is absolute garbage.

I am grateful for being NEET.

For me it was 3 months.

I'm starting to think that all the foids are my enemies and it's me vs them anyways. And all their whiteknights. So I'm going out sometimes and doing things like calling in food orders then not showing up if a foid answers the phone. Or other similar stuff. Whenever I can drive I'll do similar stuff at the drive thru. That's my best cope tbh.

Very smart tbh. I can’t stand those rodents any longer.

A decade of absolutely loneliness so far. Every day si worse than the last and I feel like I reached the tipping point years ago but I’m just really good at resisting roping I guess.

nearing 15years but i may be getting fired soon so who knows
its getting extremely hard to find any goddamn reason to wake up anymore

if i was making money out the ass at least id have something to show for it but im still barely making above minimum wage tbh
i hate being poor. whats worse is being poor and an incel

I could never work more than 30 a week. Weed, video games, and hobbies keep me alive

Depends on how much money I have.

As many as I have to.

What other choice do I have?

Working at least keeps my mind distracted and gets me some cash for copes.

As many as I have to.

What other choice do I have?

Working at least keeps my mind distracted and gets me some cash for copes.
Everyone says live off your parents lol. For most of us its not an option.

I don't think that I'd last a month, depends on the work though. Either way I refuse.

Used to work with a wagecuck who got with prostitutes regularly. He was probably 4 of 10...don't remember how tall he was but I think he was pretty tall actually. Still. Always stuck in my head... he seemed pretty content with life. perhaps the only way.

Not very many. I'm going to say no more than 5 and that's being lenient.