Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many women you approached ?

None women will let you know when you can approach if you dont any indicators just assume your ugly and ldar

Teehhee im so shy thats why i approach three femoids teehee

Hundreds, if not thousands. I approach pretty often

None. I'm an ugly manlet with a micropenis so I know there is no point. Having said that, I'm low-inhib as fuck and have plenty of friends, even women friends. The fact that I know I'm not out to impress them or get in their knickers helps alot, as there is no point as if it ever got to the bedroom it would fail miserably so there is no pressure. It might be worth doing to a foid once just to film her reaction when she see's my penis, or lack of it lol.
I have foid cousins and over heard one, one day talking about how she came to a tiny stick chapstick she was using to masturbate with. If your micropenis is as the size of a chapstick you gotta go hunt for someone who might be able to cum to that size since they're out there from what i heard.

Enough to know it's over.

In real life zero. In the dating sites many hundreds. All the girls I approached on the dating sites have always rejected my chat at the initial message in which I wrote "hello".

Like 10-15 irl

Over 1k online

Around 500 but I can't do it anymore now. I'm too far gone.

Brah what if the 501 female is the chosen one? Just go out there and waste your time talking to females brah.

Brah what if the 501 female is the chosen one? Just go out there and waste your time talking to females brah.
I wasn't blackpilled back when I did the vast majority of those.

This thread was made on my join date. Feels. :cryfeels:

Well over 100. No dates, a handful of numbers with conversations that lead to nowhere where it would take the foid hours to respond back before eventually cutting me off.

over 1k in person

online - i have no idea

None. I’m bald. Bald guys aren’t allowed to approach.

Bald guys like us have to use our Baldness to intimidate and rape them
I have foid cousins and over heard one, one day talking about how she came to a tiny stick chapstick she was using to masturbate with. If your micropenis is as the size of a chapstick you gotta go hunt for someone who might be able to cum to that size since they're out there from what i heard.

why didnt you try to fuck your foid cousin?

Well over 100. No dates, a handful of numbers with conversations that lead to nowhere where it would take the foid hours to respond back before eventually cutting me off.
Similar numbers for me.

179 girls approached
5 contact details given
1 follow-up conversation
0 dates

I would say all in all I must have approached like 10 times in real life if you do not count online dating. If you count online dating then I have tried contacting like 300 foids. I never had any success whatsoever. I am a KHHV at 37 and I won't make a fool out of myself anymore.

calls himself incel but hasn't even approached 10 women

I don't even look women in the eye, because that's apparently rape now.

Only ugly people approach

Don't lie nobody approched more then uninstall.

Not a Lie, I was bluepilled by family and friends who told me “you’re a tall goodlooking guy, you’ll find someone eventually” then at age 20 I said enough was enough and joined a PUA group and went out 3-5 days a week. I have videos somewhere of me approaching. I can sensor my face and shoe you for proof if you don’t believe me

0. I would be arrested if i did.

A decent amount tbh.

none since theres no reason to

Not a Lie, I was bluepilled by family and friends who told me “you’re a tall goodlooking guy, you’ll find someone eventually” then at age 20 I said enough was enough and joined a PUA group and went out 3-5 days a week. I have videos somewhere of me approaching. I can sensor my face and shoe you for proof if you don’t believe me
I would love to see it. Only if i can.

I didn't learn my lesson untill i was rejected for 4th time and insulted thoroughly, all this happened before the norwood reaper came for me. Then i got redpilled on YouTube by Tfm, stardusk and sandman, but deep down i knew redpill was somewhat cope untill tfm said in one of his videos that incels are thoroughly redpilled, i started lurking here as a guest and figured, yep i'm an incel whether or not i like it so i made an account.

I would love to see it. Only if i can.

It’ll take a little time. I gotta censor my face and everything

None as long as I can remember. I want to get lean before I start approaching; my jawline is one of my few good traits and isn't cut enough.

about a thousand throughout all of my life

Dont know bro I hate talking to foids it makes me too uncomfortable and nervous.

Not many, Mabey 4 or 5. I get rejected before I approach lol. People have always just avoided me or openly disrespected me. I’d almost venture to say those who have approached many times aren’t truecels but most likely some sort of mentalcel or somthing. If your actually unapealing and not a sperg you can pick up on how people react to you and realize approaching is a bad move if you aren’t into public humiliation.