Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many women you approached ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm not going to lie,ı approached 3 women irl because ı'm too shy to approach (yes of course,also because ı'm ugly) but also shy towards women.

How many women you guys approached ?

I don’t approach women. I used to meet women from my social circle and invite them to do things with me.

I don’t approach women. I used to meet women from my social circle and invite them to do things with me.

ı meant it by approach.how many women you invited and get rejected ?

none because just looking at a foid in the eyes gives me already a panik attack

7. 5 of them in high school.

2 of them straight up laughed in my face. Fml.

Have never received an IOI and no foid has ever made themselves approachable to me, so I've saved myself the embarrassment.

Too shy to approach any woman, tried twice rejected outright.

none because just looking at a foid in the eyes gives me already a panik attack

I know that feeling bro.ı remember ı approached same foid twice lol

Nice round zero. Im a loveshycel

As a MAN u have to approch, took me a long time to figure that out but then

In my life thousands....but I am low inhib.

You can get numbers, but then they will just BS or flake or waste time texting or worse, ghost all of a sudden
(Chad comes around and she has a better offer easily)

The entire western dating system mixed with the media propaganda is a disaster. Not worth putting too much time in.

I'm not going to lie,ı approached 3 women irl because ı'm too shy to approach (yes of course,also because ı'm ugly) but also shy towards women.

You approached three over what time frame?

Now that I think on it, I have never approached a woman to obviously hit on her. What I do is wait until I meet a woman I’m attracted to. That takes a very long time. Then I will approach her socially, learn more about her. If she is as pleasing as I imagined, I will become her friend. Her good friend. Then, I will slowly increase the amount of time and support I give her until only a blind woman wouldn’t know I love her. I feel like I can’t make the first overtly sexual move, because it will somehow make me a liar. The relationship I built was based on being her friend, not her lover. But what the hell is the difference? She can’t take my dick every once in a while with all I do for her? Then over time I begin to resent her. To hate her. Eventually I will distance myself from her.

Then I enter a period of mourning. That it didn’t work out, again. Sometimes it lasts for years.

Then I begin the endless cycle again. Or at least I used to. Sexual drive lessens with age. I am tired of it all. I feel I am owed a young woman, I don’t want one my own age. I have even given up on the idea we would be together for the rest of my life. All I want now is one happy memory. Just one. Even if it only lasts for a few months.

You see the kind of men young impressionable women hook up with. They are worse men than me. Worst prospects financially, physically, and how they will treat her. The number of young women who become single mothers to losers who vanish. Why shouldn’t I have one? Just one.

Uh, but I think I have gotten a bit off topic. So the answer to your question is zero. A few times I have told people here they can’t expect anything to change if they don’t approach. But I don’t even do it myself.

3 in primary school. 2 in middle school. 1 in high school. 6 failures

im not around the right type of girls to even bother trying. when i did, just turned trash

lol yes true,

I even noticed in school the fat aggressive females would approch.......or predators looking for incel pray to use. When a foid approchs.....it will not be good. lol
You approached three over what time frame?

Now that I think on it, I have never approached a woman to obviously hit on her. What I do is wait until I meet a woman I’m attracted to. That takes a very long time. Then I will approach her socially, learn more about her. If she is as pleasing as I imagined, I will become her friend. Her good friend. Then, I will slowly increase the amount of time and support I give her until only a blind woman wouldn’t know I love her. I feel like I can’t make the first overtly sexual move, because it will somehow make me a liar. The relationship I built was based on being her friend, not her lover. But what the hell is the difference? She can’t take my dick every once in a while with all I do for her? Then over time I begin to resent her. To hate her. Eventually I will distance myself from her.

Then I enter a period of mourning. That it didn’t work out, again. Sometimes it lasts for years.

Then I begin the endless cycle again. Or at least I used to. Sexual drive lessens with age. I am tired of it all. I feel I am owed a young woman, I don’t want one my own age. I have even given up on the idea we would be together for the rest of my life. All I want now is one happy memory. Just one. Even if it only lasts for a few months.

You see the kind of men young impressionable women hook up with. They are worse men than me. Worst prospects financially, physically, and how they will treat her. The number of young women who become single mothers to losers who vanish. Why shouldn’t I have one? Just one.

Uh, but I think I have gotten a bit off topic. So the answer to your question is zero. A few times I have told people here they can’t expect anything to change if they don’t approach. But I don’t even do it myself.

I thought u were about to do a WK friendzone joke but then the post got serious.....contemplating ignoring the person who wrote it...but then I saw it was u and I like your posts.,

You just admitted you do things for her so she can like you. That doesnt work.

Generally too shy to approach except that one time where I approached a girl from my college class. She even agreed to go out with me but then flaked me for the next 2 months until I finally gave up.

None boyo. I already know what the result would be. It's ogre

None, because I am socially retarded. I can barely talk, how am I supposed to approach one

None. I'm an ugly manlet with a micropenis so I know there is no point. Having said that, I'm low-inhib as fuck and have plenty of friends, even women friends. The fact that I know I'm not out to impress them or get in their knickers helps alot, as there is no point as if it ever got to the bedroom it would fail miserably so there is no pressure. It might be worth doing to a foid once just to film her reaction when she see's my penis, or lack of it lol.

I gave up approaching very early. idk.
the only "interaction" I have with foids nowadays is them laughing at me. :feelsrope: even fucking kids who are 10 years younger than me ridicule me, it fucking hurts. I want to punch them so bad.

I tried some social circle game. There were maybe half a dozen half ased attempts, but I panicked out more or less every time.

One reject?
One time was strange? Can't bragg.
I think something like two more times I bailed.

Can't really tell about their cues I am autistic.

Last edited:

the deepest conversation i had with a foid is hi hi
also literally this
None, because I am socially retarded. I can barely talk, how am I supposed to approach one

Over 500, but I’m also in my late 30s. NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS INTERESTED. I’m not joking either.

If you haven’t done this you’re volcel.

I gave up approaching very early. idk.
the only "interaction" I have with foids nowadays is them laughing at me. :feelsrope: even fucking kids who are 10 years younger than me ridicule me, it fucking hurts. I want to punch them so bad.
IncompatibleKindAruanas max 1mb

None, it would just end in humiliation.

I'd say around 15 or 20, I did cold approach only gotten 2 foids attention and it never went further than that

Over 500, but I’m also in my late 30s. NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS INTERESTED. I’m not joking either.

If you haven’t done this you’re volcel.

Bro ı cant imagine approaching over 500 women and getting rejected,your cope must be so strong

Crap I mean 3 and the 3rd one was 2/10 black ugmon with really bad hygiene, she's probably 1 of the only few I may have had a chance with tbh

Like 3 in total over the years.

Here- most people have no cold-approach experience. I have shitloads of cold-approach experiece and it is extremely inefficient and shit at the end of the day.

I have approached around 200 hundred women in my daygame misadventures in a variety of malls in johannesburg, pretoria and centurion in South africa. Pure cold- approach. All in malls. In 2013, Between 25 August 2013 and 10 janaury 2014. Also another daygame-effort period in 2016. The average number of approaches for each "Sarge" was just 5 approaches with the heavy approach-anxiety and the mindless numbing zombie "lapping" around the mall

. I attemted to use the tom terrero/Nick krauser model or "london daygame model" where you would "stack" --you turn those generic quesions like "what are you doing today" or "whats your job" into these creative assumptions about the girl. guess the girls job. make up something super witty. And then you would "hook" the girl --then you " flip the script" and then she chases you with questions and maintaining the conversation. check this out

Most conversations with the girls were just polite rejections" i have a boyfreind" or "nice to meet you" ,chit-chatti timewasters who became flakes. very few harsh rejections. Actually the first Daygame approach was a very very harsh one. but the majority- the girls were quite polite actually.

ONLY 2 girls were defintely intrested out of hundreds of approaches. They"hooked" they asked lots of questions, i had a rock hard boner on the first one, i felt the electricity. The first one was a part-time university soccor player, skinny. she lost her phone so i lost her
The second one was a 29 year old charted accountant. I whatsapp her like 10 days after i met her- she responded and we had a chat but she knew i was 19 years old (at the time) and i did not want to pursue that, i flaked out.

Now i think the london daygame model is complete fucking bullshit.-- the girl must see you like you are physically attractive or decent. Good-looks or looks/money/status will beat any fucking bullshit model. The normal succes rate of daygame,cold-approaches is around 2 percent.
check out this pussy beggers stats https://roywalkerdaygame.wordpress.com/2018/01/06/2017-the-year-of-ups-and-downs/. Pussy begging in malls is a fucking shit hobby.

Only once 12 years ago, I think I have missed several fucks, but I'm shy

1 or 0.
Last week i was in my zentai(it helps me a lot) and i talked with girl (my friend's friend) IRL. We talked about anime-manga, i usually listened. But we weren't one to one. There were 2 other guys who talked with us too(2 of them are my really old friends).
I don't know i should comsider this as an approach.

Around 500 but I can't do it anymore now. I'm too far gone.

Oh, did I necrobump? Sorry, I saw it in the first page and didn't look at the dates.

How was this in the first page since no one necrobumped before me, though? :waitwhat:

Around 10 plus 50 or more on plenty of fish

apperently someone bumped the thread.

I have approached to six foids btw,and I approached same foid twice and all of them rejected me

one, and that was not even face to face I am a high inhib pussy

Approaching is a PUA meme, in nature if you are good enough for foids to date you, thry will approach you. If you have to approach in the first place it's over for you and totally not worth it, just try online dating for proof. Males approaching is unnatural for humans, it's either you are able to pass on genes in this world or not.
Tbhtbhngl ded srs

I never cold approached but I did used to be "friends" (more like orbiter) for some women. This experience actually led me to what I believe now.

Exactly ZEEROE womyn approached, volcel yes.

None. I’m bald. Bald guys aren’t allowed to approach.

Cold approaching is retarded if she shows no signs of interest when she sees you.