Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How many women would have sex with a charicature of an unattractive person?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Look at this dude. In real life the actor playing him is pretty looksmaxxed and is decent, but based on this scene, he's kind of short (5'9), he has a babyface, greasy, an unflattering nose and even more unflattering glasses. A pretty convincing textbook 4/10 imho. His forehead is rather big which isn't doing him any favours either. This guy is a charicature of an ugly person - he's not really that attractive, but his facial harmony and genetics (he doesn't have a majorly recessed chin or spectecularly ugly set of facial features) mean he is a kind of unattractive that can be put on a theater screen and have people not feel uneasy or look away in disgust. Take a mildly babyfaced Chadlite, ask yourself how you can make him look like shit for a movie about a man who can't get sex, and you get this.

It would be very interesting to see what percentage of women would be willing to have sex with him as he is in the film. Let's say we present women a real deal version of this guy, not uglied up for the screen but actually as the character in the movie looks. What percentage of the dating pool would he have access to? Even though he has alright facial harmony and could produce very attractive children if he plays his cards right, the average woman in 2019 who can get a whole metropolitan area's worth of beta attention and chad cock using social media would tell him to fuck off, unless they were in their 30s and needed his money to pay for Jamal and Enrique's sons.

If this babyfaced, sweaty, below-average height dude would have an extremely limited dating pool even though he has good facial harmony and is only a caricature of an ugly person, what hope is there for people with shit facial harmony, horrendous lower thirds, long midfaces, severe manletism, legit deformities or a combination of these on this site? What is their dating pool in the current year and onwards? What can they do apart from go and jerk off?

That video is so god dam painful:feelscry:

That's the real subtitles? Wow. He just blackpilled his friend. Brutally too.

translation is correct yes
That's pretty incredible for 1999 tbh. The last American virgin is older and just as blackpilled though.

That's pretty incredible for 1999 tbh. The last American virgin is older and just as blackpilled though.

this movie comes from a book and its writer was an incel (now married with a noodlewhore)

this movie comes from a book and its writer was an incel (now married with a noodlewhore)
That explains it. Those lines could only be written from a place of experience.

He big blackpilled him tbh. I was surprised to hear it.

Film ugly will never compare to real ugly. A small % of roasties would say yes to him, 0% would say yes to us.

The shortness could kill him. But other than that he's boomer-tier Chadlite. At least. He'd do alright.

His bones aren't bad though, which is what every non incel person thinks of us. I think someone summarised a few days ago, maybe @Bronzehawkattack if I remember correctly? When you actually have a hideous face despite your best efforts, that's ugly.