Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many women out there do you think are actually as brave as Veronica Vreeland?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
been rewatching the Batman TAS lately as I realized there's a lot of eps I might've missed as a kid, or just not really remembered much of or processed

one of the more interesting things in season 2 is this moment with Veronica Vreeland

she's introduced as a bitch who leads Penguin on romantically for the lulz and breaks his heart all just to impress him for her social friends

I fucking hated her and still kinda do for that, I figured the apology she gave to him at the end could've just been for self-preservation so he wouldn't seek revenge, though I had an open mind that it might be genuine empathy too, I dunno

Here though you see she actually risks her life by taking on a knife-wielding guy to save Batman. I guess you could view this as self-preservation (ie they'll kill her next after they're done with him) but these guys had never actually threatened her and might've just left her alone after dealing with Bats.

I guess in the long run you could see foid hamster mind rationalizing that if you save Batman in the long run it's better for your long term health (he's rescuing rich people from villains constantly, after all) and worth a temporary risk of getting stabbed since there are far more dangerous villains out there than these fursuit guys.

But still it's amazing because most foids wouldn't risk this kind of danger to save a man, not even a gigachad like Batman.

I'm skeptical she'd do something like that to save penguin though.

capeshit cartoons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back