Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many white women are aware about SEAmaxxing and how pathetic it is.

How many of them are fully, not subconsciously, aware of SEA being beta

• 0-25%

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I know they might subconsciously, and white women are bluepilled by nature/ indoctrination of mainstream america. But how many of them actually fully know what's really going on with it?

I am pretty sure a lot do because of how reviled I see this abomination being done.

? i think very few women have even heard of SEAmaxxing. they probably think men can get laid easily in the west because they can themselves.

The lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

Who cares what women think. If you have the opportunity to ascend in SEA, you have to go for it. It's not like those white bitches were giving you the time of the day.

IDK about SEAmaxxing itself, but I have heard out of a white foids mouth "If you want an Asian woman just get a nice car". I'm pretty sure they see White guys with Asian women as pathetic.

? i think very few women have even heard of SEAmaxxing. they probably think men can get laid easily in the west because they can themselves.
^
Women don't give a shit they just do what nature tells them. Don't mate with hideous people.

eh none really

the only time I ever see western women complain is when they're older and less attractive and then it's more that they're mad it's a threat to them. very much "oh you're going for asian girls because you can't handle a real strong independent women like me"

I am sure a lot of people have heard about sex tourism and all that

The meme has reached critical mass. By giving these inferior women attention, the women will continue to raise their standards, leaving them as incels in the end.

White women sexpat too. They go to Jamaica.

Who cares what women think. If you have the opportunity to ascend in SEA, you have to go for it. It's not like those white bitches were giving you the time of the day.
This. I would consider women's opinions if they were offering themselves to me as an option instead. But how can I listen to a woman's criticism about my sexual relief option when she herself won't provide said sexual relief? It's retarded. It's like criticizing a beggar for eating spoiled food without providing him better options.

Why would they care? They are busy sucking off Chad.

I think very few are aware because they are scared to venture there.
also they are high IQ and able to read genetic superiority, I have in the past had white women hate on me for dating EA foids, and I'm sure would do same for SEA

I know they might subconsciously, and white women are bluepilled by nature/ indoctrination of mainstream america. But how many of them actually fully know what's really going on with it?

I am pretty sure a lot do because of how reviled I see this abomination being done.
Most white women are definitely aware of sex tourism. Furthermore, you may not know this but white women judge white men with Westernized Asian GFs and talk shit behind their backs.

SEAmaxxing only applies to incels who are invisible or non-human to women.

They would only care/know about it if Chad was doing it.

I think very few are aware because they are scared to venture there.
also they are high IQ and able to read genetic superiority, I have in the past had white women hate on me for dating EA foids, and I'm sure would do same for SEA
I hate the fact many of them are high IQ. Our lives are hard enough and they're willingly making obstacles.

I hate the fact many of them are high IQ. Our lives are hard enough and they're willingly making obstacles.
But their high IQ is better for human race.
Personally I find very few white foids attra to be physically, yet can still admit that they are the only ones giving birth to kids who will advance us.
Noodles, even the ones of good genetic stock, are the reason that incels are being made, and why out of 3.5bn men worldwide probably 95% are incel. Crappy incel genes should be naturally selected out, but noodles are the only ones who prevent this, because of low IQ

They don't really care unless chad does it. But why do we care?
But their high IQ is better for human race.
Personally I find very few white foids attra to be physically, yet can still admit that they are the only ones giving birth to kids who will advance us.
Noodles, even the ones of good genetic stock, are the reason that incels are being made, and why out of 3.5bn men worldwide probably 95% are incel. Crappy incel genes should be naturally selected out, but noodles are the only ones who prevent this, because of low IQ
Males need to take control of reproduction. White foids are retarded just like all other foids.

Nothing wrong with SEAmaxxing

They don't really care unless chad does it. But why do we care?

Males need to take control of reproduction. White foids are retarded just like all other foids.
Based

I'm sure very few care. So long as they got their tall white guy themselves, they could give two less shits about what other people do with their lifes.

I'm sure very few care. So long as they got their tall white guy themselves, they could give two less shits about what other people do with their lifes.
Tall white men should be taxxed.
I hate beta white normie copers like my dad who are short and they never preach the truth about their inferior position.
Always tucking their insecurities neath the rug than explain it outright to coordinate a proper compensation

Tall white men should be taxxed.
I hate beta white normie copers like my dad who are short and they never preach the truth about their inferior position.
Always tucking their insecurities neath the rug than explain it outright to coordinate a proper compensation

That's the most sound policy proposal I've heard from an incel yet.

That's the most sound policy proposal I've heard from an incel yet.
If liberals are about equality they cannot ignore lookism. It's more impactful today than racism.
So if they suppress racism, why not the primal bias of lookism?
The cop out that looks don't matter, or everyone's different is a macro-measured cop out.
Many people are wired the same. The tendency for people to choose taller people is out there.
The tendency for blue to be people's favorite color is more common than something like green or orange because blue is less common, it's biology.
Blue is common in water, sky, but it's less common to find dye for, be malleable, blue eye halo of biology. These all play a role.

Saying "everyone is different" is a macro fact that knocks down something special.
It's like building a hospital and someone chiming in saying "everyone dies" and they start kicking it down.
The fact that everyone is different, or that everyone dies is not the point that derails what discerning, or hospitals are for.
You need to find some method of categorization.
Scientific research cannot catch up from where it's been withheld to fix the plight incels face, especially with society trying to repel everything that is harshly rela in society. So that research cannot be objectively undertaken.

They are happy you are leaving.