Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many users here have actually ascended?

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
An interesting question came to my mind since I’ve been back, alot if the users I was familiar with are gone, I assume most got banned but I bet s few finally ascended.

From what I know, (I stopped using this forum for a long time) it’s been quite a few actually, I think the number that comes to my head is 5-6

Does anyone know for sure who all has ascended?

None they're all LARPing

BigBlackClockpill :feelsrope:

ascension is practically impossible if you're past 20 and isolated from society (which means you don't get to meet women)

Every white who moved to asia
Real ascension tbh is being free from work

ascension is practically impossible if you're past 20 and isolated from society (which means you don't get to meet women)
But some users in here have right? Where did everyone I used to know go? I’m not really talking about ascending I’m talking really about the lostcels

But some users in here have right? Where did everyone I used to know go? I’m not really talking about ascending I’m talking really about the lostcels
some got bored, some killed themselves, some just don't have time because of wageslaving

could count them on one hand if there even is any

if you made an account here its not likely to ever happen

I was just about to ask the same. I only know of ItsOver who SEAmaxxed. That's my goal too.