Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many toilets can the average man whup in a fight at the same time?

How many foids can the average man whup at the same time?

• Total voters
unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
This thread is kind of a corollary to my "How many Indian men can the average white man whup at the same time" thread. I think that the correct answer to both threads is five.

I believe the average white man could whup five curry men at the same time. I believe the average curry man could whup 5 curry women at the same time. So, doing the math, I believe the average white man could whup 25 curry women at the same time.

The poll question has a limited amount of characters which limits me from asking the full question. The full poll question is the following: how many foids of the same race and same age as you could the average man of your race and your age whup in a fight at the same time?

So if you are white, i am asking how many white foids could the average white man whup at the same time.

If you are curry, I am asking how many curry foids the average curry man could whup ar the same time.

Last edited:
Unironically an infinite amount.

fucking heaps

The only reason I didn't beat the living shit out of the girls who bothered me in school was that their male friends/boyfriends were watching. When there are no men around, women cower because they know nobody is there to rescue them.

Not exactly your scenario but still relevant enough of a video:

(I love how hyped up the foids are before the fight, it's so funny)
(The headbutt at 0:37 lmao)

It really depends what the race and size of the foids is, a pack of sheboons would probably do better than a bunch of white foids/asian foids.

Last edited:
Give him a set of brass knuckles and he could take on a fucking army

Easily 6+. It would be like a Bruce Lee fight-- all the females would encircle and be afraid to approach. And they'd get KO'd one by one. It's like saying how many men can a gorilla whup in a fight.

I could destroy so many fucking foids. Thinking about it makes me happy :feelsBox::feelsaww:

View attachment 964020
(I love how hyped up the foids are before the fight, it's so funny)
(The headbutt at 0:37 lmao)

It really depends what the race and size of the foids is, a pack of sheboons would probably do better than a bunch of white foids/asian foids.
Love that video :lul:

View attachment 964020

The sheboons probably are not physically stronger than white foids/Asian foids, but sheboons have more balls than white foids/Asian foids. Black women are very manly.

Solos the entire Indian race