Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times would you Swipe on Tinder to get a date?

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
Where's your limit? 10,000? 20,000? 50,000? Or even 100,000?

Sometimes a year sometimes a month, They unmatch me right away after telling me im ugly.

I refuse to use Tinder, because it already inherently disadvantages men and favors women, so just imagine how suicide-inducing it would be for subhuman men like me? I cannot compete in a dating platform where looks are all that they have to go by.

I used OkCUpid as an app, I got 30 likes, but I dindu nuffin because I didn't wanna pay to see who liked me and was scared to find out it were only seriously undesirable women, I mean waaaay below average in looks.

I used OkCUpid as an app, I got 30 likes, but I dindu nuffin because I didn't wanna pay to see who liked me and was scared to find out it were only seriously undesirable women, I mean waaaay below average in looks.
30 likes on an app? What are you doing on this forum?

Mogs me

30 likes on an app? What are you doing on this forum?
Rotting, just cause I manage to get likes doesn't mean that I'm not gonna be rejected for being depressed, slightly autistic.
Also, those who liked my dating profile might have been unattrative to me, you know? Dark skinned, obese or with severe issues.
I'm not saying that I'm only aiming for sevens and higher, but damn I don't wanna be matched only with femcels.

Dont exist
They do, but criteria for being a femcel are harsher criteria for men for being an incel.
Femcels have to be really obese, deformed or look like trannies to be called such.

Why would you even use such apps?

some women swipe right to make fun of u or mess with you

Those should be classified as femcels
If the granny pill is still undefeated then there is no wall.

Femcels dont exist, Anything with a hole will be wanted by someone.

Where's your limit? 10,000? 20,000? 50,000? Or even 100,000?
Used Tinder daily for 5 years all over the world.

That's 365 × 100 × 5 = 182,500 swipes.
0 match, 0 date.

I got 30 likes
.............What is he doing here?
Rotting, just cause I manage to get likes doesn't mean that I'm not gonna be rejected for being depressed, slightly autistic.
Also, those who liked my dating profile might have been unattrative to me, you know? Dark skinned, obese or with severe issues.
I'm not saying that I'm only aiming for sevens and higher, but damn I don't wanna be matched only with femcels.
What is this?

I refuse to use Tinder, because it already inherently disadvantages men and favors women, so just imagine how suicide-inducing it would be for subhuman men like me? I cannot compete in a dating platform where looks are all that they have to go by.

I go through cycles of swiping and recovering from the destruction of my self esteem from getting zero matches from a few thousand or so swipes over a few months

My ideal answer is “as many as it takes” but I guess I’m too mentally weak for that. I wonder sometimes if I even belong in the world.

ban this guy

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Staff online​

• [IMG alt="Dregster"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/13/13198.jpg?1672455742[/IMG]
    Dregster
    VillagerSlayerMaxxing
  • [IMG alt="Fat Link"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/20/20167.jpg?1698627517[/IMG]
    Fat Link
    Your fat little friend and magic moderator man
  • [IMG alt="SlayerSlayer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/10/10247.jpg?1705378246[/IMG]
    SlayerSlayer
    COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
  • [IMG alt="TheProphetMuscle"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/9/9044.jpg?1704767729[/IMG]
    TheProphetMuscle
    Big Papí

gigamogs me

Who the fuck uses tinder these days. I’ve never had and never will.