Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many times have you read 'My Twisted World'

I haven't read it completely. Is it worth doing so?

Celibate said:
I haven't read it completely. Is it worth doing so?

yes, it's a sad book, he had hope and dreams

probably 3 but not the whole thing tldr

5+ It's written so beautifully that everytime I go and re-read it, it feels as good as the first read if not better. Truly a man of intellect to the highest degree.

weservenomsg said:
probably 3 but not the whole thing tldr

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ[/video]

Once, I plan to read it again. It has a very fluent wording. Elliot was high IQ for sure.

Thanks for reminding me, I was reading it the other night and got to page 41/141 before I called it a night. I will read the rest asap.

I skimmed his manifesto and watched a video analysis of it at one point, the similarities between our lives and his are very high, but instead of simply bitching online or rotting, he went out there and made a difference. ER was a truly wise prophet, that took on an immense burden to himself to enlighten incels and the world, it is tragic others were not inspired by him.

Probably 3 times

It's very clear ER had very high IQ levels to write on that level. It's a shame not at least 1 pussy opened up to him.

I've read it twice and I keep it under my pillow.

Once but i didn't like it that much because i zyzz the god isn't mentioned in it. But am still and will still be mirin anyways even if the gods themselves are jews and i am a potato in the asshole of a homeless person.

5+ It's written so beautifully that everytime I go and re-read it, it feels as good as the first read if not better. Truly a man of intellect to the highest degree.

I've been reading the book during boring classes. Not finished it yet. I personally don't agree with ER going ER, but I have some simpathy towards him. Read how a innocent happy child became a hopeless incel is quite sad.

4 times in about ten years.

Once. I was disappointed, he expected every foid to drool over his "magnificent" style and didnt even try talking to them.

Once. I was disappointed, he expected every foid to drool over his "magnificent" style and didnt even try talking to them.

There was someone already present since 2005 or 2006.

I've only read it once. That's all I need, really.