Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many times have you been called Ugly?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’ve been called ugly many times by family and people. How about u guys

Too many to count nor do I want to reminisce about it :cryfeels:

My grandma calls me handsome

countless times. especially by little children when i'm not covering my face, they are brutally honest

about this many 439575303278875892758293798672894709372958972389724895782789728973289357059378530735937
but to the power of 100000000000000

i have been insulted much worse my entire life. worse than the word ugly. i have always been called aw cute. 5'4.

i have been insulted much worse my entire life. worse than the word ugly. i have always been called aw cute. 5'4.
Chadlets.is

Used to be a lot. Happens less since I stopped going outside.

My brother called a fat, ugly neckbeard and my father said I’ll never find a wife if I don’t lose weight even though I am not that fat.

Last edited:
My brother called a fat, ugly neckbeard and my father said I’ll never find a wife if he don’t lose weight even though I am not that fat.
Chadlets.is.

how dare you calling you an Incel with fat. go to the gym chaddie

I don't know exactly, I forget things like that very easily

My brother called a fat, ugly neckbeard and my father said I’ll never find a wife if he don’t lose weight even though I am not that fat.
I saw your pictures and they are right

If I take how many days since I reached puberty, remove the amount of days frpm weekends because I just stay at home, remove 25% of days in each year for vacations and holidays and then remove a addtional of 33% of ok days that people don't mess with me and then multiply this by two because sometimes Im called ugly two or even three times a day, just today doing my daily running two foids looked behind to check on me and said "Nah he is ugly" the other looked behind and said "yeah" so this is counted as 2 times today. The result is around 4.330, honestly I think it might be a little high but I would say is definitly between 3.000 - 4.000

Never but actions speak louder than words

Never been called ugly. People bullied me for my short height.

Once by a foid but i believe that was her coping over me calling her/it ugly

Twice by obese and hot foids.

Hundreds of thousands of times, and the funny thing is alot of them wasn't exactly oil paintings themselves, severely lacking in self awareness.

I haven’t been insulted for my genuine looks for 2 years until today. It’s usually just a friend or 2 (who some i mog) that call me ugly. My hair was pretty fucking bad when I was super depressed earlier this year. However people only said how bad my hair looked and shit.

0, unless you could some polish toilet i once trolled on fb who then got triggered and commented “ugly” on my pfp , Chico jfl

0, unless you could some polish toilet i once trolled on fb who then got triggered and commented “ugly” on my pfp , Chico jfl
You aren’t a real incel. Your fakecel is showing again, mang.