Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times did you nut this no nut november?

How many

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I think I ended up nutting around 5 times. I might make it to the end with no more nuts, or one more at most.

I Don't Keep Track.

Are you trying to threaten me with 9/11

Ironically far more than any other month this year

Just stop it. Only normfags at Reddit care about all that no fap bullshit.

I wasn't counting:society:

More than 100+

Nofap is decent for your mental ngl. Recently ive been feeling like shit and i want tonstay away from my dick ngl. I am waiting for saturday so i could go back to gymceling then ill coom once every 3 days or smth.

It's not like i can get laid, so why would i participate on that shit

Nofap is decent for your mental ngl. Recently ive been feeling like shit and i want tonstay away from my dick ngl. I am waiting for saturday so i could go back to gymceling then ill coom once every 3 days or smth.
It's just a placebo though. You're buying into normfag falsehoods.

It's just a placebo though. You're buying into normfag falsehoods.
No, normfags do it to turn into Gigachad and have Thomas Shelby's personality ( :lul::lul::lul:)
I just do it cause i am tired of jerking off all day ngl. :fuk:

I gave up, I’m preparing for destroy dick December

interessting:feelstrash::feelstrash:
interessting:feelstrash::feelstrash:

I Don't Keep Track.
lost count
I wasn't counting:society:
Me neither, but I put estimates. Most would stop keeping track after two nuts. But if the estimates don't help you can guess too if you want.
Are you trying to threaten me with 9/11
Yes bro. I'm sending two planes that will be at your house shortly.
Ironically far more than any other month this year
More than 100+
I wish I was high t enough to fap every day and not feel too unmotivated to get out of bed.
I also did it because I like being able to get boners on demand. I edged sometimes too because it's good to exercise it and bring blood into it so it doesn't atrophy.
I gave up, I’m preparing for destroy dick December
Lol, first time I heard of destroy your dick december. You need a reward from abstaining from fapping so long.

Imagine being involved in this stupid normie challenge. I coom as much as i want, sometimes 6-7 times a day.

Imagine being involved in this stupid normie challenge. I coom as much as i want, sometimes 6-7 times a day.
The most i was ever able to coom was 4 times in a day. If I did 7 my dick would be ripped off.

definitely more than 30 and the month isn't even over yet :feelskek:
I coom multiple times a day :society:

The most i was ever able to coom was 4 times in a day. If I did 7 my dick would be ripped off.
I coomed 5 times once despite not gymceling (makes you coom more) and being malnourished my balls hurt like fuck after thio

I'm in my teen years, so it's obvious why my urge to jack off is that strong. If i was a Chad, i could start a sex life at the age of 11...

I Just Bust a Nut to this post.
The count now has 69 shots.

I coomed 5 times once despite not gymceling (makes you coom more) and being malnourished my balls hurt like fuck after thio
Gymcelling helps a lot in giving you more energy to nut. But even with gymcelling I never broke my 4 nut in a day record. Maybe if you gymcelled and took vitamins you would be able to do it 7 times.
I'm in my teen years, so it's obvious why my urge to jack off is that strong. If i was a Chad, i could start a sex life at the age of 11...
Ragefuel. 11 year old Chads and rosties have more sexual experience than us, but if we send a dick pic to a 15 year old rostie we'd be "traumatizing" her, even though she just was DP'd a couple days before. I think being circumcised also decreases your ability to nut more, because when I was a teen I was still not able to do it more than 4 times.
I Just Bust a Nut to this post.
The count now has 69 shots.
:feelskek:

6-8 I think, i don't count. [UWSL]NNN is stupid though, it actually puts you more at risk then helping.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
6-8 I think, i don't count. [UWSL]NNN is stupid though, it actually puts you more at risk then helping.[/UWSL]
Not nutting for a month is risky? I edge every few days to keep the blood used to flowing there, so I don't get ED.

No more or less than usual. I don't keep count.

Damn, I wanted to give no fap a try again, and this seemed like a good excuse.
I don't buy into that no fap nonsense. As long as you're not doing it too often normally, there's not really a problem. Balance is the key to life, after all.

And I definitely don't overdo it.

I don't buy into that no fap nonsense. As long as you're not doing it too often normally, there's not really a problem. Balance is the key to life, after all.

And I definitely don't overdo it.
Good advice. But I want to see how nonsense it is if I try to abstain as much as possible while edging every few days. Lately I've been taking supplements like tongkat ali and tribulus, and am noticing they work pretty good with nofap. I haven't been able to get this hard for a while.

None. This is the first time I've attempted No Nut November, and having made it through 25 days I'm not going to ruin it now. The temptation has come round a few times, but I know I'll see it through.

None. This is the first time I've attempted No Nut November, and having made it through 25 days I'm not going to ruin it now. The temptation has come round a few times, but I know I'll see it through.
Very based. Might as well go all the way so you can say you completed it before.

Very based. Might as well go all the way so you can say you completed it before.
For sure. I haven't edged or even looked at material I normally use during a fap session. Hell, I've even been careful when going to the toilet not to touch my penis directly, instead using toilet paper to wipe the tip. At this stage I don't want to risk setting anything off.

My record is masturbating 8 times in one day (to the point of orgasm every time). I don't plan on setting out to try to beat it on 1 December, but by that point having gone 30 days without it I definitely won't be holding back.

I don't count

For sure. I haven't edged or even looked at material I normally use during a fap session. Hell, I've even been careful when going to the toilet not to touch my penis directly, instead using toilet paper to wipe the tip. At this stage I don't want to risk setting anything off.
It seems like you have to be that extreme to be able to last that long without fapping. I remember watching a youtube video of a nofapper that said he did the same thing to not break his streak. I'm too worried to do that because I might lose my libido.
My record is masturbating 8 times in one day (to the point of orgasm every time). I don't plan on setting out to try to beat it on 1 December, but by that point having gone 30 days without it I definitely won't be holding back.
I wish I can do 5. This is how you'll be on December first.

Stop calling it that, only fucking mental weirdos that think they're going to magically become attractive to people or gain psychic powers take that shit seriously :feelsseriously:

This is how you'll be on December first.

View attachment 536604
This is a genuinely accurate representation of the aftermath of my first masturbation session yesterday. :feelshaha:
Looking at my folder of material for the first time in over a month was like a gold mine, and once I started it took probably less than 30 seconds before I felt an almighty surge leading to the inevitable explosion, after which my heart was pounding for what felt like about a minute...when I opened my eyes I discovered some of it had landed on my table as well as my laptop keys and screen...thankfully no significant damage seems to have been done.
I masturbated 5 times in total yesterday, and it was only by the fourth session that I was able to last longer than a couple of minutes.

Around once a day, I think.
Maybe a bit more.
Yeah, probably a bit more.

This is a genuinely accurate representation of the aftermath of my first masturbation session yesterday. :feelshaha:
Looking at my folder of material for the first time in over a month was like a gold mine, and once I started it took probably less than 30 seconds before I felt an almighty surge leading to the inevitable explosion, after which my heart was pounding for what felt like about a minute...when I opened my eyes I discovered some of it had landed on my table as well as my laptop keys and screen...thankfully no significant damage seems to have been done.
I masturbated 5 times in total yesterday, and it was only by the fourth session that I was able to last longer than a couple of minutes.
Jfl. I have to try not nutting for 30 days so I can have this much fun. If I can break my record and do it 5 times instead of 3-4 I'd feel high t as hell.

Jfl. I have to try not nutting for 30 days so I can have this much fun. If I can break my record and do it 5 times instead of 3-4 I'd feel high t as hell.
I definitely appreciated it more after going so long without. 30 days is a lot, but even going a week without it would make a big difference - you'd probably be able to beat your record if you did that.