Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How many things will you die without doing?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29|Radical-Pessimist Eugenics Advocate
★★★★★
I was thinking about the impossibility of the world, in the sense that how many things could happen but never will? Maybe humanity will go extinct before humans meet some special underwater creature
It's what I call the feeling at the end of a party for an incel where you go to it thinking something was going to happen and come back alone and that's it

Whether we like it or not, every human being has hope to some degree.
Do you understand that one day you will die and you can really die a virgin without being able to experience basic things that every human being has? you can really understand it?

I don't know if I can convey this feeling of the end of a party for an incel but i feel it sometimes and its impressively not sad, its even comforting, it must be because it resembles death

I don't know... I have plans, but I constantly think of throwing them away and killing myself. I don't want to fight anymore; Everyday is so painful. I'd like to think that through sheer willpower I will one day succeed. All we can do is keep going...

tbh we'll all probably die before we can list the number of things we'll die without doing

Losing my virginity to a whore is in my short term to-do list. Gotta get that shit out of the way before I die. I probably won't experience that shit from a girl I like who actually gives a shit about me

I'll never land a plane