Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many shortcels here used to be tall as kids?

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
Up until grade 8, I was always third or fourth tallest in my classes, even despite being ethnic (I also moved schools a lot). This all changed when high school started and every man outgrew me, then I would become second shortest in basically every class I was in. Is this a common occurrence for anyone else? It makes me wanna rope any time I think about it.

I was always short

I was one of the tallest up until the mid of the seventh grade. Then everyone got growth spurt and i become one of the shortest. That pained me so much that i quit school. Kids from my class never liked or respected me, but they feared and respected my height and strength. Being a manlet often is unbearable.

No, I was short and medium sized elementary to middle school.

I was slightly above average height for my age at 13 and 14 (like an inch or two) but then I was average height at 15 and at 16 I was below average height for my age like I am now.

I peaked at like 14
Then grew like 1 or 2 mm a month

Had my growth spurt at 12 and it was a huge one, i was taller until we reached 14-15 and everybody started towering me

But i never had a tallfag complex because when i was the tallfag height didn't even matter we wuz just kids

i was the tallest one in my class but after 8th grade I became the 2nd shortest :feelskek: . It felt so good to mog manlet kids my age. Life wasn't the same when I became short.

Had my growth spurt at 12 and it was a huge one, i was taller until we reached 14-15 and everybody started towering me

But i never had a tallfag complex because when i was the tallfag height didn't even matter we wuz just kids
Me neither, but I miss when people would be like "wow you're so tall,". I'll never hear that ever again.

After 13 years old I started feeling short in comparison to the normies.still do.

I was always short and small, but still not too far behind my peers, in high school everyone must have got some growth spurt I missed out making me mega manlet than just a little short.

People who have puberty earlier end up shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back