Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many retries at life given the same body/parents you have now, would it take for you to ascend? Knowledge is preserved thru retri s

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo I think even one retry with the same subhuman untermensch DNA I have, I would be able to ascend. How many do you think it would for you?

1, I need to crimemaxx as a 6 year old and basically get sent to glorified detention as punishment for whatever I do. Or maybe I'd take 15000 showers. :feelsahh:

just one which in it i don't have my face burned due to a childhood accident

I wouldn’t be able to ascend in any of the retries. I don’t need more opportunities, I need to be more attractive. My inceldom isn’t a result of personal failure, but rather social problems like sexual consumerism. I’m a shrink wrapped chicken leg on a supermarket shelf.

I would take one retry if it were offered. Would I ascend? Who knows. But if I can't make use of one retry I don't see why I could win with a million. If I fuck up being given an extra chance, which is something noone gets, it probably shows that my very eternal soul is incel.

I wouldn’t be able to ascend in any of the retries. I don’t need more opportunities, I need to be more attractive. My inceldom isn’t a result of personal failure, but rather social problems like sexual consumerism. I’m a shrink wrapped chicken leg on a supermarket shelf.
imo just money Maxxing earlier then surgery Maxxing would be enough to fix most here

If we could be born in a different time then could have ascended by now tbh. Easier to pillage and take slaves....

If I didn't have a certain problem, I don't think ascension would've mattered.

i need a reroll at the genes if anything, just got a bad combo

I’d murder my parents/family in a heartbeat

No amount of retries would change my life.

Same environment and same genetics will lead to same outcome, irregardless of how many simulations you run

No amount of retries would change my life.

Same environment and same genetics will lead to same outcome, irregardless of how many simulations you run
With different knowledge?

Imagine going to school with other 6 years old but your brain/memories is adult. It would be annoying.

Imagine needing retries to get sex, jfl at me.

I would say 1 retry as well

it would be impossible for me to escape inceldom regardless of any choice i made. im way too ugly

i could have probably lived a little better life with more money, more friends and less enemies and thats it.
brutal as fuck. infinite retries and trucel in all of them