Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many problems would a magic Chad Pill fix for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Say there was a pill that if you took it, it instantly makes you into a Chad. No downsides. It doesn’t age you though so if you’re 36 year old ethnic cel you’d just become a Chad version on yourself at 36 years old. Also your race or identity/personality wouldn’t change at all.

How many problems in your life would it fix?

i could make money from modeling and bang girls easy

so quite a few tbh

i could make money from modeling and bang girls easy

so quite a few tbh
Tbh even if I was Chad I am too high inhibition. And I also have social anxiety and terrible social skills so I’d probably not even be able to take advantage of it.

More than 70% of my problems. I would still be unhappy with the state of society but I would be content for the most part. I would also use my superior looks for a tech related startup using my face and the skills of a bunch of incels to create a game or animated series of sorts.

I would also involve myself in politics on a local level.

A few, maybe not all but it would benefit me like shit either way.

Assuming it also corrects neurotransmitters and fucked brain chemistry from years of mental trauma, it would correct about... 70-80% of my issues.

Practically all of them besides removing the Jews from world domination. And thats a job I could get done by 2022 with Chads looks :feelzez:

For starters that would definitely solve my incel problems. That would be the one problem you wouldn't have. I got 99 problems still, but a bitch ain't one.

too late already ~30 now. getting job offers would be easier and that's about it. I have given up on foids completely so even if became Chad would do nothing different, keep posting here and money maxxing.
I would probably clothes or fashion max harder tho, I like clothes but since I am manlet they all look like shit so I don't buy expensive ones mhch

More than 70% of my problems. I would still be unhappy with the state of society but I would be content for the most part. I would also use my superior looks for a tech related startup using my face and the skills of a bunch of incels to create a game or animated series of sorts.

I would also involve myself in politics on a local level.

I wouldn’t be incel

Say there was a pill that if you took it, it instantly makes you into a Chad. No downsides. It doesn’t age you though so if you’re 36 year old ethnic cel you’d just become a Chad version on yourself at 36 years old. Also your race or identity/personality wouldn’t change at all.

How many problems in your life would it fix?
Probably most of them, since I would get love, friends a steady job, better treatment from strangers, stop being hated by coworkers or random people without any basis. Fucking resolve all my problems plus my insecurities

Being tall tbh and more muscle mass would've fixed me tbh

All of them tbh, even if i was shy and introvert af i could get a foid no matter what and have motivation to progress

It would fix everything. I would feel good about myself and life would be a breeze.

This is cucked. i want a pill where i might look like a rotten ogre but has thepower to bend foids at will.

knowing that everyone will like me more and almost every woman was attracted to me would make me so much more confident. would probably completely eradicate my social anxiety.
This is cucked. i want a pill where i might look like a rotten ogre but has thepower to bend foids at will.
being a chad IS the power to bend foids at will. it just makes guys and everyone in general think "wow he's a cool guy" despite you doing nothing.