Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many points do you go up if the girl is wearing beer goggles? (AKA drunk)

How many points do beer goggles give you?

Votes: 11 57.9%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some normies supposedly "get lucky" with drunk girls, and then the girl accuses him of rape when she finds out he isn't Chad. So how many points do beer goggles give you, 1, 2, 3, 4?

idk but I'm never gonna get in the vicinity of a drunk girl and if I did I'd get charged with rape

I dunno. I usually dont wait to beat and rape them after they're drunk

Shabani

COPE. The idea of going to bars and getting foids is bluepilled and outdated foids can order chads On tinder now.

COPE. The idea of going to bars and getting foids is bluepilled and outdated foids can order chads On tinder now.
true tbh. Nightclub scene is dying these days

no clue nigga

id rather stay incel than go to jail

Depends on your height. If you're tall, a drunk hole might mistake you for a tall chadlite or something. So your points go up somewhat. But if you're a manlet, your points go down instead. Source: wild guess

Depends on your height. If you're tall, a drunk hole might mistake you for a tall chadlite or something. So your points go up somewhat. But if you're a manlet, your points go down instead. Source: wild guess
sounds about right. Tall Chadlite is bangable when a foid is on drugs

I would argue with you that if you are taller than the girl you will look taller like as if your face is further away. Obviously if you are shorter than her she will feel you are shorter than u really are. So this trick might work if the foid is very short.

I would argue with you that if you are taller than the girl you will look taller like as if your face is further away. Obviously if you are shorter than her she will feel you are shorter than u really are. So this trick might work if the foid is very short.
Until the foid sees an actual tall guy standing beside you.

Would have said 0 if an option.

just ignore science of mind altering drugs theory
Some flaws are just unforgivable even after a certain number of drinks.

I mean, Harvey Weinstein was just, well, Harvey, even after x number of drinks, I am certain of that.

Some flaws are just unforgivable even after a certain number of drinks.

I mean, Harvey Weinstein was just, well, Harvey, even after x number of drinks, I am certain of that.
well yes, you can't get laid with alcohol as a sub5. But for normies and chadlites alcohol is a powerful tool

i never saw a normie drunk besides drunk streams and once on the street, never been invited to a party either and when i tried to burteforce my way inside aka go in uninvited i got kicked out

the context was a tall normie becomes tall chadlite with alcohol
Yeah I know but you said a tall chadlite is bangable when they're on drugs not a tall normie lol.

Yeah I know but you said a tall chadlite is bangable she they're on drugs not a tall normie lol.
perhaps I phrased it wrong. Tall normie is seen as tall chadlite and gets laid when the foid gets drunk

I might go up 4 because I think I would be able to smooth talk her which would be enough to bump me up 4.
All I can go by is assumption as I've never seen a girl specifically in beer goggles or I wouldn't be a fucking incel.

well yes, you can't get laid with alcohol as a sub5. But for normies and chadlites alcohol is a powerful tool
Basically they're just lowinhibmaxxing. Alcohol puts foids in lowinhib status, so more willing to go for high tier normies over strictly chads.

No idea. I've never had a girl show interest in me, drunk or not.

Basically they're just lowinhibmaxxing. Alcohol puts foids in lowinhib status, so more willing to go for high tier normies over strictly chads.
basically

perhaps I phrased it wrong. Tall normie is seen as tall chadlite and gets laid when the foid gets drunk
It sounded like you were going full @micropenis29 mode tbh. Lol.

why isnt there a 0 option?
this is just a redpill cope.

where is ur source then?

Well then i must be really ugly failing to get laid while PUA maxxing
beer gogles dont apply to incels, therefor its meaningless anyway tbh