Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people on this site are actually ugly?

You don't have to be ugly, just average.
If you've never in your life been cold approached by a foid it is over for you.

Post ur verification pics in this thread OP or you might get banned

None, this is chads.is.:feelskek:

So you are a it is over if you are not chad coper and it is over for all normies?

1 in 5

this is chads.is.:feelskek:

u drew that yourself?

Tbh

Im ugly and deformed. Rated 3/10.

Anyone above 5 is either a fakecel, or a poor guy with autism/assburgers/cluster C personality disorder.

So you are a it is over if you are not chad coper and it is over for all normies?
I've personally witnessed that even an average dude can get approached.
I don't know, maybe I'm crazy and I'm underestimating the attractiveness of the dude I saw but he didn't seem like anything special.

Yes 80% of all males globally are truecel KHHTFJV permavirgins

Yes 80% of all males globally are truecel KHHTFJV permavirgins
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've personally witnessed that even an average dude can get approached.
I don't know, maybe I'm crazy and I'm underestimating the attractiveness of the dude I saw but he didn't seem like anything special.
A normie only gets approached by below avg looking foids

Honestly I will say probably not many, that's the impression I get anyway.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A normie only gets approached by below avg looking foids
So what?

Lemme guess: you are "incel" because staceys don't throw themselves at your feet :feelsaww:

>JoinedAug 14, 2020

not helping you with your research roastie

I'm 5'6 and like 4.5-5/10,
if I was at least 5'10 I wouldn't be here

yeah I remember some jbs at my school asking for the clasroom chad's number via his normie friend
absolute fucking madness

Anyone above 5 is either a fakecel, or a poor guy with autism/assburgers/cluster C personality disorder.
Agreed, you cannot be incel if you are above average and not crippled otherwise

50/50(fakecels/infiltrators and foids vs trucels)

I personally wouldn't call myself absolutely hideous, below average for sure though, and I was called ugly by women many times.

Actual ugly people are a general minority, though to most women nowadays, being below a 5.5/6 already constitutes as being ugly. In actuality, I would only say about 10%-20% of this site is ugly. I feel like the majority of this site is below average to average looking guys who have been brutally fucked over by the current state of the lookist-hypergamous dating game.
I look kinda like this guy
View attachment 483078
Mogger.

I personally wouldn't call myself absolutely hideous, below average for sure though, and I was called ugly by women many times.

Actual ugly people are a general minority, though to most women nowadays, being below a 5.5/6 already constitutes as being ugly. In actuality, I would only say about 10%-20% of this site is ugly. I feel like the majority of this site is below average to average looking guys who have been brutally fucked over by the current state of the lookist-hypergamous dating game.

Mogger.
5/10 normoids get laid tho if NT at least in LTRs

5/10 normoids get laid tho if NT at least in LTRs
It seems to be a rarity from what I have seen, at least in my generation.

Most of the normie (5/10-ish) looking guys that I knew back in HS who got girls either had rich as fuck parents, or they were being used for shit and were being cheated on. Most of the girls in my HS would go after older Chads who were in their early 20s, if there wasn't any Chads to go around in my high school, leaving the rest of the 5/10 males with fuck all.

I would only imagine a 5/10 male would be able to get girls, if he lived out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

It seems to be a rarity from what I have seen, at least in my generation.

Most of the normie (5/10-ish) looking guys that I knew back in HS who got girls either had rich as fuck parents, or they were being used for shit and were being cheated on. Most of the girls in my HS would go after older Chads who were in their early 20s, if there wasn't any Chads to go around in my high school, leaving the rest of the 5/10 males with fuck all.

I would only imagine a 5/10 male would be able to get girls, if he lived out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
Where I live foids do not necesarily look for chad but 1 looks treshold above them so a normie guy gets low tier normied foid. Normie foid wants high tier normie guy etc etc. So plenty of normie guys have OK looking LTRs

It technically isn’t over for normies, but ascending as a normie isn’t worth it tbh. You have to be super outgoing and charismatic, have high status (social media), and have a lot of money. Otherwise you don’t stand out enough among other normie men (which represent the majority of men.)

And if you are a blackpilled normie then you’d know participating in the rat race that is modern dating isn’t worth it. Putting in all that effort just to get a femoid below your looksmatch that will cheat on you with chad given the opportunity is just a waste of time and energy.

in 2021 you can easily be incel without being ugly. The foid hypergamy and demands shot up so high that being just "decent" won't help you at all. They demand Chads only.

I think attractiveness and aesthetics are not one in the same
I wouldn't consider myself ugly as in deformed although I do have some flaws
but most importantly whatever females want I do not possess
someone can have decent looks but still not create sexual attraction which is why there is so much debate on whos fakecel or not
at the end of the day if you don't make girls excited it's over

I actually think most users overestimate themself.

I think attractiveness and aesthetics are not one in the same
I wouldn't consider myself ugly as in deformed although I do have some flaws
but most importantly whatever females want I do not possess
someone can have decent looks but still not create sexual attraction which is why there is so much debate on whos fakecel or not
at the end of the day if you don't make girls excited it's over
u mean u are cutecel like ER?
I actually think most users overestimate themself.
same tbh

Most people here are above average and larping as incels. Like this dude:

He is actually top 10% chad:

I am taller than about 90% of males on the street.

Just an example. If i added every fakecel to my list of fakecels, i would be doing nothing all day but that.

I guess this is becoming a blackpilled normie and chad forum, not an incel forum, and nobody seems to care about it.

Most people here are above average and larping as incels. Like this dude:

He is actually top 10% chad:

Just an example. If i added every fakecel to my list of fakecels, i would be doing nothing all day but that.

I guess this is becoming a blackpilled normie and chad forum, not an incel forum, and nobody seems to care about it.
I mean as long as Serge gets da shekels :ahegao:

Prolly only a few seeing the reaction to the Plymouth shooter,people were calling him ugly here :feelskek:.