Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people on this site are actually ugly?

I mean as long as Serge gets da shekels :ahegao:

Who knows whats the point of this forum anymore. Just read this fucking thread. I can count more than 6 fakecels. Im so tired of this. :feelsbadman:

Yeah,saw people saying that he wasn't a fakecel,that he was ugly,fat,manlet(i think he was 6ft) ,mentalcel,making all kind of excuses (prolly because they themselves are fakecels)

If we weren't ugly - foids would have fucked us by now.

I actually think most users overestimate themself.
Yes, that's the case. You are ugly if several foids told you that you were ugly. You are ugly if several foids stop to discuss with you when they see your photo. You are ugly if several foids express their disgust when they see you for the fist time. You are ugly if foids express their disgust only because of your look. You are ugly if you are rich and incel. You are ugly when foids choose always somebody else. So surely I'm ugly.

Nothing changes if any foids do not say to you that you are ugly because foids lie often. But foids do not lie when they say to you that you are ugly.

You do not need even to be deformed. You can just have bad proportions, small or big head etc. You are surely ugly if you are a manlet.

Last edited:
I'm not ugly but girls think I'm ugly

i'm not ugly, i'm deformed :feelsLSD:

So you are a it is over if you are not chad coper and it is over for all normies?
normies can get cold approach too ,not for sex surely,but can be for other things like ask for help

Yes, that's the case. You are ugly if several foids told you that you were ugly. You are ugly if several foids stop to discuss with you when they see your photo. You are ugly if several foids express their disgust when they see you for the fist time. You are ugly if foids express their disgust only because of your look. You are ugly if you are rich and incel. You are ugly when foids choose always somebody else. So surely I'm ugly.

Nothing changes if any foids do not say to you that you are ugly because foids lie often. But foids do not lie when they say to you that you are ugly.

You do not need even to be deformed. You can just have bad proportions, small or big head etc. You are surely ugly if you are a manlet.
Well said lookism hit me like a freight train going at the speed of sound from a very young age.

It's ingrained within every aspect of life.

By today standards normal looking is ugly, average human has disproportional face. For foids not handsome is automatically ugly.

I received unsolicited negative comments on my look irl from female """friends""". I think this pretty much settles it :feelscry:

I have 1,77 and 3 or 4/10, We could have a post to show the face on the sewers but glowniggers would spoil everything

i am not deformed ugly.

my face i guess is just incredibly forgettable and below average. ?

I don't think i even had women insult my looks, they just always treated me like i didn't even exist. I can't even remember the last time a woman even cared enough to ask a single question about me, even in a purely platonic way.

That's the problem, my whole life I have not been able to understand or get an answer to the total lack of interest from women in me.

I received unsolicited negative comments on my look irl from female """friends""". I think this pretty much settles it :feelscry:
Yes, I have completely forgotten unsolicited negative comments from foids, even completely unknown foids I had no relation with. I forgot also unsolicited negative comments from foids that behave as a friend of mine in a real life, foids who are married and I have never dated.

I receive negative comments from foids - medical doctors I have not dated at all. My life is a history of negative comments from foids I never provoked or dated.

I think that foids do not like at all that I'm on strike, I do not express any attraction to foids if I do not find them really attractive. The majority of guys express an attraction to all foids whatever their attractivity is and even if they are not interested in these foids at all. I do not accept to be a simp or a beta orbiter, I prefer no contact with foids for whom I'm ugly. So almost all foids or even all foids.

As the game has always been over for me no gift to foids !

Last edited:
Women hate me for no reason whatsoever.

I look quite similar to saints Tim and Cho :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:, I resemble them to some degree (but only regarding looks glowies :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:)
Brocel @SocialzERo rated me 3,5 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Attachments

• 2009-03-15-cl-TNTHCJEZU.jpg
    2009-03-15-cl-TNTHCJEZU.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 6ee53ad1e6a9dad9633af5b832164e08.jpg
    6ee53ad1e6a9dad9633af5b832164e08.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1200x0.jpg
    1200x0.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210824_102005.jpg
    IMG_20210824_102005.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
I’m average looking but I have autism which is a pussy drier to women.

I’m average looking but I have autism which is a pussy drier to women.
it depends if you are really crippled by the autism ( problems with executive functions etc. ). Elon Musk is asperger and he is a chad

it depends if you are really crippled by the autism ( problems with executive functions etc. ). Elon Musk is asperger and he is a chad
AFAIK he's high-functioning:feelsstudy::feelsstudy: Btw although not officially diagnosed with autism, personally I'm severely crippled by my mental health problems :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

AFAIK he's high-functioning:feelsstudy::feelsstudy: Btw although not officially diagnosed with autism, personally I'm severely crippled by my mental health problems :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
of course if you are not high functioning like the majority of autistic people you have a serious problem

I look quite similar to saints Tim and Cho :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:, I resemble them to some degree (but only regarding looks glowies :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:)
Brocel @SocialzERo rated me 3,5 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
One of them is asian and the other white?

I'm not flat truecel ugly but I'm still ugly enough to never get laid.

Not true, you are mentalcel.
You are a 6'3 built like a brick with 0 facial asymmetry/deformities. The only reason you are here is your fucked up mental issues. I also suspect you have some complex about passing off as more ethnic pheno than more western lookings slavs.

Either way, it shows that you cannot rate people for shit mate.

Most of the people here are 4s or at least short/framelet 5s. Obviously 3s and below aren’t going to be that common but pure mentalcels aren’t either. This idea of most incels being pure mentalcel is :bluepill: shit

Last edited:
You are a 6'3 built like a brick with 0 facial asymmetry/deformities. The only reason you are here is your fucked up mental issues. I also suspect you have some complex about passing off as more ethnic pheno than more western lookings slavs.

Either way, it shows that you cannot rate people for shit mate.
Send me ur face in dms

Most of the people here are truecels. Obviously 3s and below are going to be common but pure mentalcels are rare. This idea of most incels being pure mentalcel is :bluepill: shit

5, dont need to be extremely ugly to have no chance with females, average is enough

I'm like air to foids and always have been, so yeah I assume I'm ugly.

Not exactky ugly, just low T looking 5'4 manlet

You are ugly if several foids told you that you were ugly. You are ugly if several foids stop to discuss with you when they see your photo. You are ugly if several foids express their disgust when they see you for the fist time. You are ugly if foids express their disgust only because of your look.
I have experienced all of this.
Yes, I have completely forgotten unsolicited negative comments from foids, even completely unknown foids I had no relation with.
I can never forget, the rest of the text sounds familiar too.

im 24 but still look 12-14 so im 3/10 max

I have experienced all of this.

I can never forget, the rest of the text sounds familiar too.

Welcome in the monster club ! The Halloween is the only day in the year when we can behave freely.

I have a assymmetrical face because of my crooked nose and i am balding. I am also brown because curry. I am ugly because women find me creepy or give me looks of disgust. Even men give me dirty looks.

I doubt they'd be on this site if they werent.