Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many people here roped themselves ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Luminary
★★★★★
How many confirmed ropes have there been ? I know it's hard to find out if someone just left this forum or actually roped, but what are the confirmed cases ?

how would a suicide be confirmed, nobody shares their real names or pictures and they aren't giving their mothers their log in information to update us.

how would a suicide be confirmed, nobody shares their real names or pictures and they aren't giving their mothers their log in information to update us.

over

I saw a post a week or two of someone who was close to another cel on this website and confirmed that he roped himself.

It could also be confirmed by a news article , for example a guy roped himself and they found out that we was active on this website

many cant handle the reality of being an incel so they rope. I dont know the exact numbers but im sure many have

We will never know, but many. Some pills here are simply too hard to swallow.

Too many.
May our fallen brocels rest in peace now.

The sanctioned suicide website has some incels on it.

Most of that website is made of extreme normies though. If a female or LGBT person makes a thread about their problems, there is much more sympathy than if a lonely man does.

In a way sanctioned suicide is based because you can talk about suicide plans in a lot of detail. But in every other way it's cucked and politically correct.

my first suicide attempt was a rope but I regained consciousness after losing consciousness, survival instinct is strong.

How many confirmed ropes have there been ? I know it's hard to find out if someone just left this forum or actually roped, but what are the confirmed cases ?
I roped my ghost is talking

Surely at least a few people. If not proper members then people who were on the sidelines. People want to downplay this problem but the reality is it's very depressing and some people have lower inhibitions to suicide than others.

Me soon hopefully, just need enough booze and confidence.

Was this lad ever on here? Kek

Quite a few. I feel like there were more on r/incels and r/Braincels, but I feel like there also could be more on here that we didn't know about.
@Mickeyonacid is one I remember, @FrustratedWhiteMale might have too.
@riceronicel
He shot himself in the head/face and survived apparently. Though he's been gone since 2021, he might have done it again.

Quite a few. I feel like there were more on r/incels and r/Braincels, but I feel like there also could be more on here that we didn't know about.
@Mickeyonacid is one I remember, @FrustratedWhiteMale might have too.

He shot himself in the head/face and survived apparently. Though he's been gone since 2021, he might have done it again.
Sources that @Mickeyonacid offed himself ?

Was this lad ever on here? Kek
Ah finally found a confirmed one