Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many people here are obsessed with spongebob?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
It's the whole reason I have a tv tbh. I've watched the late night am marathons on nicktoons since I was 8. I've watched the show since I was 5. The sb movie had some of the greatest moral teachings of any movie. Sb as a character and the world is too perfect. I'm sure someone feels the same. Rip Stephen hillenburg. Sb greatest cope and lesson teacher. Sb greatest role model.

Naw nibba I ain't 10 anymo'

squidward was the original incel

Naw nibba I ain't 10 anymo'
Sir, the zoo is that a way ->

used to as a kid, the old episodes are pretty fun to rewatch from time to time for nostalgias sake

squidward was the original incel
This

Whatever Squiliam did he received validation because of how gl he is, meanwhile whatever squidward did was frowned upon/looked down upon

I loved it as a kid. Used to watch everyday after I came home from a miserable day of school and it would cheer me up.

I like the older episodes. Show went to shit after they made the first movie IMO

Spongebob is easily in my top 10 shows from my childhood

it's a classic, used to watch that shit late at night too

What the hell is Sponge Bob? A guy named Bob that sponges off people?

don't watch it, but the memes are decent.

You know what is it oldman. Stop playing dumb
I don't know much about things from the 1980's on. I don't watch TV, listen to today's music nor watch sports. I do not have Twitter, Facebook and other stuff. I have no friends to tell me the new things.

the old episodes are amazingly written

I like old spongebob shows

-Dirty Dan

My parents used to own a summer home on a tropical island. We didnt have cable tv at home, but we did over there (its the island's only option for tv). Watching spongebob at 10pm while overlooking the ocean is one of my favorite childhood memories. We sold the home around the time I went into puberty.

Sponge is soy anima is awesome

I love spongebob. Also Squidward is an incel.

Spongebob is normie shit and is probably why so many people are autistic now

Spongebob is normie shit and is probably why so many people are autistic now
I used to think that the cartoons people watched as kids might make them retarded. I thought it because I knew a slow kid that liked to watch teen titans go so my opinion was biased. I didn't he was slow until after he moved away.