Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people here are Incel’s due to pickyness

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How many people here are Incel’s due to pickyness I feel like most people here are LTNs that don’t want their looksmatch and call themselves truecel because they can’t get Stacy a real 2/10 is rare most self proclaimed 2/10s are 3/10s and 4/10s with self esteem issues

Idk but i’m mostly incel cuz of no control

I'm 5'6 and high inhib/low self esteem,
if I got a high paying job I'd prob cold approach more

Some such as the fakecel MTN @PointOfNoReturn

I'm 1/10 giga trucel
How many people here are Incel’s due to pickyness
How can i be picky when no toilet approached me ever in 29 years

Cope, I mog you to Gandy Heaven and back.
MTN at best im sorry. if you think your more than that why are you here?

@Incelius Savage he thinks hes chad jfl

MTN at best im sorry. if you think your more than that why are you here?

@Incelius Savage he thinks hes chad jfl
I’ve never claimed Chad but I objectively mog you. Lmao. I can set up a mog battle on Looksmax, lmfaooo.
0486E9E4 49F2 4BB9 A200 D9C0A75B247C

View: https://imgur.com/a/8Q69tvz

View: https://imgur.com/a/Tj9i7j5

How many people here are Incel’s due to pickyness I feel like most people here are LTNs that don’t want their looksmatch and call themselves truecel because they can’t get Stacy a real 2/10 is rare most self proclaimed 2/10s are 3/10s and 4/10s with self esteem issues
If by pickiness you mean no boons, then im guilty as charged

There was some girls in grade school with lice that tried to give me a hug. But other than that, since I’ve hit puberty it’s been over

I'm an incel because of female pickyness:feelscry:.

At this point I'd happily pair up with absolutely any foid for companionship alone, but none of them would ever accept me. Even the 50+ year olds I work with find me lowkey repulsive and act aggressively towards me for no reason:feelsree:
:feelsrope:

More than you think.

Me,i refuse to fuck a 2/10 curry sheboon.im a 4/10 so i want my looksmatch

im a truecel

I doubt there's more than a few. Even normalfags have very low standards. I'm pretty sure a guy who's never held a girls hand will take anything that comes his way.

I have no standards. I have spit game at many a fat bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back