Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of your parents apologized to you for passing on their subhuman incel-tier genetics and bringing meaningless suffering upon you?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Did any of your parents realize that they were wrong to pass on their incompetent subhuman genetics to you? Did they apologize upon seeing you suffer from constant pain and misery?

my mother told me she always knew it was her fault for having me at an older age

my mother told me she always knew it was her fault for having me at an older age
At what age did she have you? And how does she plan to atone for it?

She is very loving to me.
She did this to you. You should torture her. Break her bones. Steal all of her money. Make her work while you sit back enjoy being NEET at home.
I see myself as the disappointment.
She's the one that's a disappointment. She must pay for her sins. Make her pay. Torture her.

Both my parents are extremely retarded and religious no point in discussing with them anything at all because it will always end in a fight

My mother actually has said she feels bad because I got her social awkwardness, her severe OCD, and her insomnia. I also have various chronic physical health problems, likely because she had me at age 40 and my dad was 51 at the time

My mother actually has said she feels bad because I got her social awkwardness, her severe OCD, and her insomnia. I also have various chronic physical health problems, likely because she had me at age 40 and my dad was 51 at the time
You should torture her. Break her bones. Steal all of her money. Make her work while you sit back enjoy being NEET at home.

You should torture her. Break her bones. Steal all of her money. Make her work while you sit back enjoy being NEET at home.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Nah bro. She is good to me other than giving me bad genes. She even helps me maintain the land at our cabin after my father died because him and me used to do it together

She is good to me other than giving me bad genes.
That's like saying your prison warden is nice to you. She's still your prison warden. She's responsible for having you in there.

That's like saying your prison warden is nice to you. She's still your prison warden. She's responsible for having you in there.
:feelsbadman: True. I can't hate her though. She is one of the only people who ever cared about me and hangs out with me regularly.

My mom used to ask me when i was having some kids, she stopped that awhile back. :feelsbadman:

Did any of your parents realize that they were wrong to pass on their incompetent subhuman genetics to you? Did they apologize upon seeing you suffer from constant pain and misery?
Ancient Aryans owe you apology bro

They should have went north and reach south america

My mom used to ask me when i was having some kids, she stopped that awhile back. :feelsbadman:
You are lucky they quit, my family still brings it up to me occasionally... can't they just figure out it's over and fuck off and leave me alone.

can't they just figure out it's over and fuck off and leave me alone.

Both my parents are extremely retarded and religious no point in discussing with them anything at all because it will always end in a fight
Same here. Can't have a mild disagreement with my parents without it turning into a fight. I'm gonna let them rot in a nursing home.