Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you would seriously entertain limb lengthening surgery if you had the money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
How many of you would? I could deal with some pain and physical therapy if it meant s height boost.

I’d rather buy a lot of guns (in team fortress 2) :society:

fuck no looks way to painful and too risky

Wouldn't fix anything I'm ethnic

You would look like an abomination with unnatural body proportions tbh, everyone would detect that there is something wrong with you :feelsseriously::blackpill:

No, i would buy a small piece of land and build a house to stop paying rent.

I'm okay with the price, pain and physical therapy but as far as I know the regenerated bone mass isn't as sturdy as the original bone and also things can go wrong. And the issues from it get worse as time passes / with age. I don't want to ruin my mobility and make myself even more miserable.

You would look like an abomination with unnatural body proportions tbh, everyone would detect that there is something wrong with you :feelsseriously::blackpill:
Also this, yes. In order for me to reach the average height in my country (let alone more than that), I'd need 15cm (6") of leg lengthening. I'd look like an alien, not to mention that this might be above the limit of what can be done with leg lengthening.

Arent your legs going to be fucked up for life, like you cant use them 100%.

Eh depends on how short you are
5'6, after leg lenghtening I would look utterly unnatural as my torso would be so small in comparison to my legs (and hands if I decided to lenghten them too)

How many of you would? I could deal with some pain and physical therapy if it meant s height boost.
I am not going to commit surgery, fuck it.
If I want a woman so badly I will go to a whore.
I am not risking the health I have for women.
I am not going to do it due to the risk of it going wrong/ending up in a wheelchair.

No surgery for your race

Your ratios are gonna look weird af not worth it imo

I want limb shortening surgery. My legs are too long.

fuck no looks way to painful and too risky
Theres a thing called painkillers that get prescribed retard, and actually theres barely any pain at all. If you stopped being a fearmongering vocel retard and did any research youd realize that. Youd also realize theres no risk of anything. The doctor knows how to do surgery. They arent a retard like you. Please rope.
Arent your legs going to be fucked up for life, like you cant use them 100%.
This isnt true at all, this is what poorcels made up to cope with not being able to afford the surgery.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Theres a thing called painkillers that get prescribed retard, and actually theres barely any pain at all. If you stopped being a fearmongering vocel retard and did any research youd realize that. Youd also realize theres no risk of anything. The doctor knows how to do surgery. They arent a retard like you. Please rope.
Cry about it neco arc

dont remember asking faggot