Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How many of you will get accused of being homo at todays christmas dinner?

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
I thought this shit would stop after 25 but my stupid fucking brother had to bring it up yet fucking again with parents' obligatory "it would be ok anyway"

Please tell me im not the only one today

Tell him I’m not homo I’m ugly.

That's partially why I started going to the gym so my dad stopped assuming I want it up the ass.

Thank God my nigger family doesn't do this type of shit.

they accuse me of that year round lol

I won't but I do at work because of my lack of sex. Funny, because even 2/10 gay guys usually can slay.

I disowned my parents

My family does not ask anymore. Honestly It would be fun if they asked, I could go bagel on my family foids and enjoy the chaos.

Go on an incel rant and tell him you will punch him if he calls you a faggot again.

I thought this shit would stop after 25 but my stupid fucking brother had to bring it up yet fucking again with parents' obligatory "it would be ok anyway"

Please tell me im not the only one today
I get accused of being a worthless piece of shit who doesn't date so being called gay falls under that umbrella.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back