Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you want me dead

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm legit serious. Give a reason too. Is it because I'm a manlet and autistic?:shock: if so then it confirms my belief that my detah will set me free!

Only npcs want incels dead ngl

Only npcs want incels dead ngl
Nah I'm sure a few would kill me because some are sexually frustrated and I'm always a target for anything pitiful

You're too horny and a horse boy. Also you have unrealistic expectations of destroying the world.

You're too horny and a horse boy. Also you have unrealistic expectations of destroying the world.
But do you want me dead though? Would you behead me like Mikasa did:shock: after I murder 100 million African children?

Screenshot 20220527 0114442

I wish I could have someone kill me. I'd just look at whoever's doing it like this.

You can die naturally without suicide.

if so then it confirms my belief that my detah will set me free!
No, you've got it all wrong. You need to stay alive so you can slave away at some shit job for shit pay to support a government and soyciety that couldn't give a single shit about you, your happiness, nor your well being.

"Arbeit macht frei," after all. :feelsjuice: