Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you used to believe females were the kinder gender?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I used to. I feel so dumb looking back

Non-family females were never nice to me. So no, I never thought females as the kinder gender

Of course I did. Hell, I'm confident my subconscious still thinks this way. I regress back into bluepill thinking patterns ALL THE TIME, it's horrible.

Non-family females were never nice to me.
So no, I never thought females as the kinder gender
Admit it: even when you realized there were horrible women, you probably rationalized with constant NAWALT affirmations that the ones you encountered must be the exception / must be misunderstood and that there were millions of unicorns waiting to share love with you.

I did up until trying online dating...

Then obese foids with Forest Whitaker faces and three kids would tell me to "kys" ...

Females suck, but doesn't 99% of humanity suck?

Women are psychopathic to adult men. They will manipulate and exploit men without a care, no empathy at all.

I stopped believing that when a foid called me ugly to my face in front of everyone way back in middle school.
Women are psychopathic to adult men. They will manipulate and exploit men without a care, no empathy at all.
high IQ

No wonder every Abrahamic religious text warned us... ancient based men knew better

obese foids with Forest Whitaker faces and three kids would tell me to "kys" ...
Look on the bright side, at least one of them didn't accept a date with you under false pretenses and then reveal she had a boyfriend who just got out of prison and might be watching the both of you talking together at that very moment, indicating that she intends you to be a sacrificial lamb so she can have horny sex with jailbreak-Chad on top of your corpse.

Look on the bright side, at least one of them didn't accept a date with you under false pretenses and then reveal she had a boyfriend who just got out of prison and might be watching the both of you talking together at that very moment, indicating that she intends you to be a sacrificial lamb so she can have horny sex with jailbreak-Chad on top of your corpse.
I legit always thought about that. Even if I somehow got a date with a childless foid, I would still come strapped in case it was an ambush.

They are when men put them in their place.

Even if I somehow got a date with a childless foid,
I would still come strapped in case it was an ambush.
I should move to a nation where concealed carry is legal. I can't even get a basic carry license. Might have to settle for a vest and bracers.

I stopped believing that when a foid called me ugly to my face in front of everyone way back in middle school.
BRUTAL !!
in my case it was a fermale teacher who told me ugly in front of everyone

Never thought that, though I did thought they were emotionally more supportive which is so cucked to think. Lol

Because they don't see men as people but disposable utilities

We're going to get along just fine.

Only in middle school and most of high school when guys would mercilessly bully me while females just ignored me. Things changed in college when cunts started becoming more brutal with their rejections while guys mostly left me alone.

Acting nice is a part of their tactics.

Was raised to think that, societal myth, the evidence shows different.

I didn't start martialartsmaxxing because of foids.

Foids are usually more kind to children than older males. As soon as a boy reaches 14 foids’ true nature comes out.

I read that as Kinder as in the chocolate brand.
In some sense they are though, I am not fem worshipping but an old roastie is more likely to help you with something than a loud mouthed man. This is from my life experience

I used to be a pretty disgusting white knight when I was younger. I was bluepilled as hell. Went full NAWALT a couple of times. In summary, I was a gullible idiot. Took me a while to fully digest the blackpill. There's only so many scientific proofs out there showcasing female hypergamy before you either become blackpilled or insane.

Society always tell me women>men but for all my life being around women feels uncomfortable because you can feel their disdain and disgust.

I never really gave it a thought, throughout school both genders were equally mean to me

I used to believe it, but along the time I realised that women are like children...

Me too. But I was raised by females so there's that. I assumed random women would be like my relatives in relation to me.

I used to believe it, but along the time I realised that women are like children...
Maybe kinder is more like kindergarten!
Spoiled brats!

Yep I used to think that. Now I know they are all psychopaths

I would see how nice they are to good looking men and think they are nice before I realized the reason they were nice to them and why not to me wondering when it would happen to me

Of course I did. Hell, I'm confident my subconscious still thinks this way. I regress back into bluepill thinking patterns ALL THE TIME, it's horrible.

Admit it: even when you realized there were horrible women, you probably rationalized with constant NAWALT affirmations that the ones you encountered must be the exception / must be misunderstood and that there were millions of unicorns waiting to share love with you.
This shit.

I never really felt one gender was kinder than the other tbh

At the end of the day they are just kind either bcuz they want to manipulate someone or they just want to virtue signal via helping a disabled/poorcel

I wouldn't even go. I found an empty dark classroom and sat there, starving until next period.

There is a reason god made them pathetic weaklings.