Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How Many of You Think This African Zoomer is LARPing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Listens to the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen for (supposedly) the first time, and has a musical orgasm, and all the idiot normies in the comments section believe it, LOL.

I think he rehearsed this whole exaggerated reaction in order for his video to go viral. I don't trust people, especially young people.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

all reaction channels are larping in a way.

of course he is this shits all fake

reaction channels are so fucking gay

hurr durr me never hear rhapsode bohemy

JFL didnt even wathc but of course he is faking

Nigger is fucked

Nigger is fucked
This sneaky little Nigerian Zoomer cock sucker would have us believe that he's having a musical orgasm from listening to white Boomer rock from the 70's the first time, even though he's heard nothing but contemporary rap all his life. JFL. If only....

Last edited:
Why the fuck are you even bothering with reaction videos, especially with thumbnails like those.

Why the fuck are you even bothering with reaction videos, especially with thumbnails like those.
Because I had never seen reaction videos, and actually thought people had integrity. Silly me. I must've been projecting.

I don't think anyone likes Bohemian Rhapsody, it's just a songg normies are supposed to like so they act like they like ir

not one second