Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you here got seriously bullied

Title

• I got seriously bullied

• Didn't that serious

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I don't mean somone insulting and laughing at you once, I mean real, serious, prolonged bullying with malicious intent, doesn't matter if it was physical or verbal.

I mostly bullied others

I get bullied on a daily basis here by NT "incels"

I've been mentally crippled for years of bullying, and I'll forever be haunted by that.

I was bullied and I wasn't bullied simultaneously
It's long story

I was severely bullied.

I got bullied all the way from grades 5 to 10.

I get bullied by society. Heck I get called up to be turned down for job offers I had to apply for to get NEETbux despite government knowing I'm mentally incapable. It's true what they say, school really does prepare you for life.

I was Soo bullied when I was 7 that I literally laught everyday at school. I broke my arms, and then the whole class laught at me

I was bullied a bit at 6-8 years old not sure and maybe it affected my self esteem forever but after that I never got bullied

I got bullied bad from k-4 grade and it started getting bad again in 8th grade

I was bullied in middle school, until I broke somebodies head with a chair.

Based Berserkcel
72F275E8 BA3E 42DA B4EE 86DB70C3C470

I am seriously bullied since 5th grade just for being autistic and subhuman

If social isolation counts as bullying then yeah.

I was brutally bullied by my parents. Kids only made fun of me and ostracized me.

I got bullied off the highschool baseball team my freshman year.
I quit before the official spring season even began. I got hazed every day during summer ball and wanted to quit baseball and kill myself.
I had been playing my whole life, and it directly caused me to become scared to socialize. I avoided groups and cliques of people because I assumed everybody would bully me.
Triggered a decade of depression and inceldom

I had a lot of girls that said nasty shit to me. Most boys in school, just minded their own business. The only time I've gotten bullied by other boys was when I was smaller (they were usually bigger and older than me). When I went through puberty, I became an orgrecel, but girls still spoke shit to me. They can get away with anything because "boys can't hit girls" and of course girls had the highest social status/standing, even the so-called "lonely" girls.

Most of the bullying was verbal than physical, but I feel sorry for fellow Incels that got physically bullied (e.g. getting pushed around, punched, ..., etc). We will get revenge someday and go back to the days of invading villages and towns like our ancestors and take the women (in a video game of course).

I was severely bullied EXPLICITLY for my looks. And I mean facial features specifically. In middle school it was mainly this one psycho guy and his friend group. Every time they tried to do shit to me I'd report it to the office. I believe they suspended him once for a couple of days but that's it. Then it got physical in a situation where I was literally on the bus and couldn't get away from him. He just attacked me unprovoked. Naturally because I'm an incel both of us got punished for it as if it was some kind of mutual thing.

It sucked but it taught me that the system was never going to help me if people tried to mess with me and that I need to deal with that shit myself.