Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have/ had a female friend before

Have you ever had a female friend

• Yes?

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • No?

Votes: 37 46.3%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm glad I've never had one. I will never see a female therapist, or any therapist for that matter, but especially a foid therapist.

I'm glad I've never had one. I will never see a female therapist, or any therapist for that matter, but especially a foid therapist.
Have to work with many females. I don't like shitty work conditions so I am trying my best to keep anyone as friendly as possible to prevent unnecessary stress. Includes everyone at work because working is hell and I am not trying to make stuff worse for me.

I'm the only one who voted no so far.

Interesting.

Have to work with many females. I don't like shitty work conditions so I am trying my best to keep anyone as friendly as possible to prevent unnecessary stress. Includes everyone at work because working is hell and I am not trying to make stuff worse for me.
You sure you have ADHD? Seem to be quite articulate, not a common trait among ADHDcels.

No, i barely ever spoke to a woman.

You sure you have ADHD? Seem to be quite articulate, not a common trait among ADHDcels.
Had to be. My parents always wanted the best performance from me in school/university/jobs and that's why I learned to become more articulate/organized.

I’ve had female friends but I inevitably lose them.

Never had one of those

im'a say yes but really I was just painfully friendzoned because i wasn't attractive enough

soy trait: i only have female friends, i dont orbit or simp tho :feelstrash:

JFL why are there more yes votes than no WTF. being friends with a female is CUCKED

I had one as a child. She was my neighbor in a very rural area. I think she's partially the reason I don't hate women as much as I probably should. it's puberty and the dividing lines of attractiveness that ruin these relationships. I moved away before that could happen.

Friend? Never. I think I was a simp for a foid once, really putting her on a pedestal and chasing after her for naught (ashamed of it now), but I don't believe she ever saw me as a friend.

As a kid, but then she became a whore cuz awalt
Shit I completely forgot that when I was a kid I was friends with two girls I even voted no

I don't think such friendships count tho. It was when I was very little.

having female friend is cucked because you've been friend zoned and still close to her

Chads.co strikes again.

When I was 6 but we were the only small children on the block so her options were limited

I can't believe that number is so high, wtf my niggas? How do you even talk to foids JFL

Interesting it's at exactly 50/50 right now with 16 votes each.

I guess yes in the loosest sense, but all of my sincere and intimate friendships are with dudes.

Yes, I had a lot of female friends in high school. But, due to my subhumanity, they never asked me to hang out with them one-on-one. I have also had female acquintances in college. Though I have never hung out one-on-one with a female outside of school.

I wish I could had female friends to know how stupid they are.

Never had one. Never spoke to girls because I don’t like them and they don’t like me.

Yeah one, she's a tranny now

Only before puberty fucked me up. It was the closest thing i had of a gf, i was not so ugly when i was 10. Fuck puberty.

kinda of, more acquaintances tbh, I don't really think one can have a real friendship with a woman

I befriended multiple females in high school. It was a result of me NTmaxxing and jestermaxxing desperately in order to hopefully ascend. Needless to say it didn’t work, I was never anything more than an asexual jester to them.

it's puberty and the dividing lines of attractiveness that ruin these relationships
I thinks so.

I voted no but then I remembered I had 2 before high school. One was a black girl that liked anime and the other was a tomboy. I never had female friends after that. The tomboy had a crush on my best friends at that time she even contacted him later in life, think they might been together. Apparently she turned into this psycho whore. I also forgot I had a crush on her.

Interesting the things you tend to forget.

I befriended multiple females in high school. It was a result of me NTmaxxing and jestermaxxing desperately in order to hopefully ascend. Needless to say it didn’t work, I was never anything more than an asexual jester to them.
Same thing happened to me.

There was one in my general friend group in highschool but I never like her that much but I guess yes.

Not ugly enough to be completely isolated but not good looking enough to be considered dating material.

only through my NT friends

I had girl classmates which helped me in studies an stuff but we never go out together to eat or something else so not exactly "friends" .

This is a test. A true incel has never had a female friend.

:no:

I would like to have one though

I'm not sure how to answer this because I'm really unclear how to define at which point friendship begins.

I remember in high school that there were occasions where I sort of try to get involved with conversations which included girls, but they never really paid much attention to me, and I think only responded because there were other guys there.

The closest was this one weird instance where this one girl I had a huge crush on was trying to make this short handsome boy jealous by hanging out with me because I heightmogged him and he probably didn't realize she liked him, but I did. Felt used :(

Unless of course she actually did like me and I was just too mentalcel to realize it =/

my elementary/HS was full of asian QTs and I always thought they liked the asian boys more because they were fitter and more academically successful

I really should've tried to gym-max and JBW but didn't know better at the time :( I should've though because lots of them were dating white jocks. I briefly thought I should tryto jock and learn football but never succeeded. Not much natural talent there.

Yes, 3 of them were Stacie's, they all ended up with Chad's and being cheating on. HA fucking beautiful