Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have/ had a female friend before

Have you ever had a female friend

• Yes?

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • No?

Votes: 37 46.3%

• Total voters
34 people did? That’s pretty surprising tbh. I’m pretty sure it was during their bluepilled days

during bluepill days, sadly i can say i had 2 F friends, but both backstabbed me hard and were really fake. never trust women, but a lot of men will throw you under bus for pussy too, still i know a few real guys who are friends and are based. can never trust a women words, only watch what they do. the ones i knew used me for car rides and money, all to fuck chads i knew, disgusting freaks. school should teach men from day 1 the blackpill, bluepill days are humiliating

It was before puberty probably. That was my case.
I didn’t have foid friends before puberty either. I never interacted with a foid at all in my life

Have some I talk to but we're not close friends. Never had a female friend to the level of hanging out with them regularly, but chat sometimes yeah