Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you have behaved cucked before?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Il be honest at one point in my life I acted like a nice guy for a month thinking it'll grant me success with foids but this was before fully taking in the blackpill. Anyone else done something similar.

Yes. Didn't work. Blackpill was easy to accept after that.

I mean I do the decent human being act but still

I guess most tbh. Society push u to be a cuck

I use to do very cucked things for my first oneitis. Almost anything she said I would do. Honestly I am not proud of that but I was young

Last crush cucked me. Cunt thought it's ok not to have time to meet with me, when visited her shithole city, but instead to go with her local peasants

i used to orbit when i was 10

One time I helped two girls with a quiz

The most cucked thing I've ever done was buy these 50 something euros earrings for this girl in my class when I was 10.
She just laughed when I gave it to her and said "Thanks", never spoke again. :(

Me :forcedsmile: but I believe everyone here had exhibited some form of 'cuckish' behaviour to foids b4.

maybe few times. but never much

I was a beta male orbiter til my first year of college. Then I tried puamaxxing, and when that didn't work, I "held frame" and "didn't chase" (just LOL). I finally took the blackpill at the end of college.

You can't fully embrace the blackpill before being a cuck first and see for yourself how pointless it is.

I never had the chance because I never interacted with femoids