Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you have already heard "Ewwww" from girls?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
I heard it so so many times I cant even count... for example one time I just walked by a group of girls and they just said "Ewwww his nose"... or I walked by 2 girls and one said "ewww he is ugly" and so on....

I've had it happen quite a few times in the last few years, either front on looking at me or especially if I glance across at any femoids as they walk past me the other way. They were sub 5 or 5/10 at best too, the decent looking femoids look through me like I don't exist which I prefer too the disrespect and rudeness of an "Ewwwwww!

Yeah but idk they should actually be afraid of doing it, they see how pathetic or desperate we are so no telling if we would just attack them.

In 7th grade a group of popular girls dared one of them to ask me out. I overhead them trying to coordinate it and I heard a few of them say eww. That was ER fuel at a young age.

Yeah but idk they should actually be afraid of doing it, they see how pathetic or desperate we are so no telling if we would just attack them.

true but you know it was always in public where many people are... so they think they are safe

i dont believe you op.

I hope your being sarcastic. That's typical of normies saying.

Or they say "you must of provoked them to say that"
"They weren't talking about you. Your just paranoid"
"people aren't that mean"

Fucking normie scum.

-------

In all honesty OP I have lost count at the amount of times its been aimed at me, but I notice they do it less to unattractive guys who look like they could kill them with one hand. i.e. muscle brutes, big frame heightcels. So you should work out a little just to avoid people starting this shit with you.

The more pubertycel, manlet or small framed you are as a guy with a avg or ugly face, or bald & geeky, the more insulting these Chad's hoebags be. I have thrown coffee, even a bottle at women who called me "eww" unprovoked. The more ugly they are, the more I let it slide and forget about it. The next Stacey or Stace-light that does it though.... well I wish Starbucks served acid in disguised cups sometimes. They are unacceptable and they need to learn a fucking lesson in manners.

Learn to stand up for yourself, even if thy are with Chads. The one I bottled was with a chad, he came at me and I lost the fight... but hell I kept my dignity.

Last edited:
Those saying they don't believe OP are undoubtedly non-truecels
I hope your being sarcastic. That's typical of normies saying.

Or they say "you must of provoked them to say that"
"They weren't talking about you. Your just paranoid"
"people aren't that mean"

Fucking normie scum.

-------

It all honesty OP I have lost count at the amount of times its been aimed at me, but I notice they do it less to unattractive guys who look like they could kill them with one hand. i.e. muscle brutes, big frame heightcels.

The more pubertycel, manlet or small framed you are as a guy with a avg or ugly face or bald & geeky, the more insulting these Chad's hoebags be. I have thrown coffee, even a bottle at women who called me "eww" unprovoked. The more ugly they are, the more I let it slide and forget about it. The next Stacey or Stace-light that does it though.... well I wish Starbucks served acid in disguised cups. They are unacceptable and they need to learn a fucking lesson in manners.
yeah truecels get treated like that alot, I have seen it. It's something non truecels usually dont understand

Those saying they don't believe OP are undoubtedly non-truecels

There are some good looking / normie guys on here who believe they are INCEL, when they are merely just shy guys that were brought up by a helicopter single mom who wouldn't let them go out at night alone at age 21.

A true incel gets called "eww" by white middle class, educated stacies, stace-lights and Plain Janes even when he's showered, dressed ok, acting normally.

If a whale says eww just stare at her, look her up and down and pull that clint eastwood "disgusted" GiF face and walk away. Works everytime. Such women deep down know they have disgusting bods.

giphy.gif

If its skanky, clubrat ghetto girls, just try to ignore it. Ill-bred trash women are gobby to most guys.

It’s a phrase endemic to the recesses of my subconscious

It’s a phrase endemic to the recesses of my subconscious

You should react to it when you feel you need to. Be a man, even if it means getting smashed by a gobby shytes bodyguard Chad.

I've had them say it to my face multiple times. :feelsrope:

Or when someone says "omg you should get with RoyalOcean!:lul:" and they be like "ewwwww omg I'd rather die"

There are some good looking / normie guys on here who believe they are INCEL, when they are merely just shy guys that were brought up by a helicopter single mom who wouldn't let them go out at night alone at age 21.

A true incel gets called "eww" by white middle class, educated stacies, stace-lights and Plain Janes even when he's showered, dressed ok, acting normally.

If a whale says eww just stare at her, look her up and down and pull that clint eastwood "disgusted" GiF face and walk away. Works everytime. Such women deep down know they have disgusting bods.

giphy.gif

If its skanky, clubrat ghetto girls, just try to ignore it. Ill-bred trash women are gobby to most guys.

How does that "eww" shit sound? heard of that so many times but I think I never guessed whats like irl. Maybe its because im spanish and "ew" is some english mark or interjection.

I often hear it. That's why I have stopped going out completely. I have only gone out once in 2018 and been insulted badly for my looks.

Many times....too many to count.