Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you have a license and bank account?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Those two things are literally on my mind 100 times a day along with a GED and job

Yeah I would highly recommend getting both. I don’t want to walk in the rain and how else would I buy my steam games?

I don't have a driver's license but I have bank account, yes.

Got both of those as soon as I was 16yo

Where the fuck do you live that you can't even open a bank account. It's literally free.
Isn’t it like $25-$50?

I’ve been needing a bank account since i was 15 years old.

only bank account

You don't need a bank account if you can't get the tiny amount of money you need for one in the first place, and no. There are free banks.
Bitch my mother has always discouraged me from getting one that’s the thing. She’s always been afraid that she’ll lose her low income and welfare checks

i only got a driving permit, as for a bank account my parents still manage it

Bitch ass spoiled bitch
Screenshot 2022 12 20 204215

Screenshot 2022 12 31 201418

21.. I’m not trying again my neck ,back and back of my knees have some missed up nerves and bones. It hurts to move my neck has been in pain since 2020. I’m probably just going to be homeless and live on the street for the rest of my life. I don’t care about anything
Well you’re gonna care when you’re on the street freezing and have to eat out of garbage cans. Your back probably hurts cuz you sit in bed all day without any exercise and don’t train your back muscles. Probably need your neck and back popped.

Giga brutal.
But if you're that poor why do you even want the bank account?

not suprised you don't have any of those. single mothers don't force you to get your life in order

When I lived in the youth commune, I contemplated buying a reloadable card.

I had a bank account since I was 12, learner's at 14. I never got a full license.

I have both. Can't really live without them in "le real world."

As much as I think the idea is nice to only carry cash, at this point it feels like a hassle. Unless you live in a large (I am talking LARGE) city, you absolutely need a car to move around.

Imagine following the game of the jews

I literally have 10 bank accounts with thousands of cash in each.

I also have a license... To chill. :society:

I have a bank account but I don't have a drivers license.

I got a bank account when I was 5 and a drivers licence when I was 16

Wtf… fuck you for that
There was a financial literacy program for kindergarteners at my school. You would have a bank account as well if you were in my school

Got to have one as a wage salve.

I have a truck and $1,999.99 in my bank account.

My mother encourages me not to get one everytime i talk to her about it. Dumb bitch
This is just my opinion but it seems like your mother is just setting you up for failure. You could argue that if you live in a big city you don't need a drivers license but no bank account? Fuck that bitch, honestly. I've genuinely seen some mothers do this kind of shit to their sons specifically, not to their daughters really. Its like they are setting their sons so they won't leave the home nest ever. Its sick and extremely abusive

This is just my opinion but it seems like your mother is just setting you up for failure. You could argue that if you live in a big city you don't need a drivers license but no bank account? Fuck that bitch, honestly. I've genuinely seen some mothers do this kind of shit to their sons specifically, not to their daughters really. Its like they are setting their sons so they won't leave the home nest ever. Its sick and extremely abusive
She has been on disability since her 20’s and anything that’ll mess up her low income and checks she’ll get defensive of it. Didn’t even want me to work last year and about the bank account she says “they’ll take taxes when u make over $500”

Fucking bitch

No license. Got bank account, high school diploma, and had a job, but it was shit, so I quit