Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have 0 motivation

How many of you have 0 motivation

• None

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Still some left

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
giveup

giveup

I don't have a personality
★★★
clearly i have some motivation otherwise i would have roped, i don't know the source of it though.

I have no motivation for anything, I'll just rot in my room until this hell ends.

I have no motivation anymore, to me it's just cope, chad succeeds at everything without even trying. It's over.

I have just enough to maintain the current status quo and keep my health and job in order. But I have nothing to look forward to and absolutely no motivation for grinding towards any goal.

I literally like my financial situation and my cope is consumism. So, I have a little (but fucking empty)

I can now relate to the people with murder fantasies. They have nothing put torture.

My only motivation is to make women and the government pay for suffering they have put us through.

Motivation for what? It depends on the activity

I can't even go to the doctor to have my cough checked. It's gotten worse in the past few months. But I just have 0 motivation to wash my face, dress up and just go. I also have anxiety that is worsened by the good sunny weather.

My only motivation is to make women and the government pay for suffering they have put us through.
You can do that by going to restaurants and stealing condiment packages.

Normies and women will fucking seethe when they try to season their food, but can't find spices.

My only motivation is to do whatever to keep getting autismbux and everyone can fuck off.

You can do that by going to restaurants and stealing condiment packages.

Normies and women will fucking seethe when they try to season their food, but can't find spices.
Ton on acid ends up on face in roblox. I don't think it gets better than that.

Zero, been LDARing for awhile now

I used to take all the Taco Bell sauces thinking I would use them but I rarely did.

Now I'm on EBT, so no more fast food.

Have been broken for long as i can remember

Fuck life.
When I wake up for school I don't even eat breakfast or brush my teeth kek, just absolutely no zest for life :fuk:

"YOU REPEL PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE PROPER HYGIENE :soy:"

No mongoloid, it's the other way around.

Still holding on to hope
.. realistically I shouldn't but it's hard to fight human nature.

I apparently do since ive been able to hold down a full time job for a few years now. Though my motivation derives from the fear homelessness and medical bankruptcy.

And dedicating my life in service of the IPF as revenge for foids refusing me and in opposition to thr soycuck SJW elites that rule over this backwards dystopian society

had a little so i thought ill try a dating site for a couple months. got no foid. no motivation now.

I don’t think I can muster up any motivation for anything anymore, even if I end up homeless I’ll starve to death before I beg for change probably. What is this “life”.

Some days, ya, some days, no.

after i jerk off i get mor HAHAHAHAH

sometimes I do

Lost any little Motivation I had when my sickness comes back again.

Does living because you’re too scared to kill yourself count? Well more so because of the fear of failing and being disabled.