Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you hate your mom/dad

Do you hate your mom/dad

• I hate my mom.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • I hate my dad.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • I hate my mom and dad.

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • I hate one but not the other.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I like both my mom and dad.

Votes: 34 41.0%

• Total voters
F

Fuckcel

Officer
Wasnt sure how everyone feels, I myself dont mind my parents.

My dad is good. It's my mom that caused most of my suffering.

I don't hate them, it's rather neutral. But I'm still cutting contact.

my mom was the nicer parent to me while my father was very short tempered and arrogant. Thats why it came as such a shock that foids might be more cold hearted than guys

hate both of them. made my life a living hell.

Didn't hate them until they refused the surgery i desperately needed and begged for years. They amount of money needed for the surgery is less than 20% of monthly income that they earn from the business that i proposed(i didn't work for it, but the idea was mine i asked them to start this business, i also gave them the feasible business model before any of them had any idea, family got richer, but i got poor and not just in terms of money), i missed out on my youth because my parents are too greedy and only see me as a future wageslave.
AM I WRONG TO HATE MY PARENTS?

Didn't hate them until they refused the surgery i desperately needed and begged for years. They amount of money needed for the surgery is less than 20% of monthly income that they earn from the business that i proposed(i didn't work for it, but the idea was mine i asked them to start this business, i also gave them the feasible business model before any of them had any idea, family got richer, but i got poor and not just in terms of money), i missed out on my youth because my parents are too greedy and only see me as a future wageslave.
no you are not wrong to hate your parents. Mine see me as a future wageslave also. It fucking hurts to see yourself nothing but a money maker to support there lifestyle.

I like my parents. They are partially to blame for my inceldom, but it was due to life circumstances so I can't rally hate them. Especially since I inherited my father's alcoholism and crazy sex drive I know that struggle. Shit thing is that I ended up as an incel and developed death grip syndrome as a result so I had a real hard time getting adapted to a real woman.

My dad never spent any time with me, so I really hate him for that. I don't hate my mom because she did do a lot for me. My dad however did the bare minimum to call himself a father. If you aren't even going to spend time with your kid, just don't have them. You will create socially dysfunctional children that grow up to be socially dysfunctional adults . I believe time spent with your father is the only way to really be comfortable in society socially. If you spend too much time with your mom, you become effeminate and weak.

I love my parents but I do have my frustrations with them.

• I like both my mom and dad.

Nah, they're cool.

Freudpilled: I like my mom but not my dad

They’re letting me live in their house and buying me food and I’m 20 so I couldn’t hate them

I would vote if there was an in-between choice. I don't hate either of them but I also can't forgive their parenting failures.

I like them both :3 good humans ded srs thbhthb

Wasnt sure how everyone feels, I myself dont mind my parents.
They've both made some fuckups that I'll never forgive, but I still love them a good amount

I hate that I was born into this world without my consent but not my parents themselves. It’s the forces, nature, cuckolds that enable women’s bad behavior which I loathe.

Lol 18 love both of them Damm, i hate my father , love my mommy

I dislike my mother because of her personality and complete fuck up of a parenting. I don't truly hate her in that I would not be happy if she died.
I liked my dad but he's dead.

I think they raised me well. It's not their fault I just happened to get screwed in the genetic lottery and ended up with all kinds of genetic disorders they themselves don't have. And I think deep down they understand me being incel. I have never said to them that I was incel and I doubt they even know what incel is but I don't think they'd be angry.

I don't hate either. I have some sorrows about them of course, but they mostly did what they could and supported me.

I hate both. glad they're dead tbh

I dont hate them but they make me a bit uncomfortable ngl.

Hate is a strong word, disdain is a better one, because I know somewhere in their hearts they know that they failed me and I'm dying rotting away at my computer desk with no friends, gf, or career, just a shit life all around.

My mum is the kindest person in the world tbh. My dad is a selfish cunt deep down but he has done a hell of a lot for me despite having no love for me. I'm very lucky with my parents ngl. I will be very alone when they're gone, not looking forward to it.

My mom is pretty good but my dad is trash and he mistreated me as a kid

My dad was a virtue signalling fool and my mom was an hypergamous slut who took advantage of that. Is it any wonder I turned out so shit?

i don't exactly hate my parents, but my mun is a whore and my father a cuck, i feel like they screwed me over.

hate my mom for procreating with such an ugly fuck, and my dad for not steering me in the right direction when i was younger

Yes I hate them, I am like this because of them

I always hated my dad, but only recently i started hating my mom, both are only reason why i'm suffering.

No but u sure did get ((screwed))

Should have told them 10% of profits. Is it online or crypto related? What biz

My Dad was 5'6". My sister is 5'5". All four of my half brothers are over 6 feet.

And I'm fucking 5 foot 2. The shortest male or female in my family.

2 of the half brothers have a mom who is tall like 5'10". 1 of the half brothers has a mom who is short. 1 of the half brothers shares my mom with me and she is tall....5'7".

So everyone in my family got at least average except me. Not sure if I hate them for that. My dad kept fucking tall chicks, he told me once it was so he could have tall sons.

Sorry Dad!

I guess I can be more mad at my Mom. She's the idiot that procreate with a 5'6" dude.

I don't hate them since they didn't choose to make me subhuman, but I don't like them since they produced a subhuman.

Mom annoys me but hate? No.

My mom is the worst fucking psychotic parent imaginable, she's the most evil person I've ever met and she tortured me growing up and still continues to do so. Both my parents are dangerously incompetent, It should be illegal for such stupid and useless assholes to have kids.
PSTD x 100

My mom is the worst fucking psychotic parent imaginable, she's the most evil person I've ever met and she tortured me growing up and still continues to do so. Both my parents are dangerously incompetent, It should be illegal for such stupid and useless assholes to have kids.
PSTD x 100
I think mine is worse. Today she said "i am cursed for having brought u into the world" what kind of whore says that to her son?
How is urs

I hate them for bringing me to life.

both werent really worth a damn tbh. they were terrible parents and cheated and stole.

No, just can not get a more blackpilled conversation with them.

Both my parents were trash. Or maybe "are" would be more appropriate. One of them's an ash pile right now, which probably fits the definition of trash.