Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you hate me because I'm self-hating but based and properly racepilled?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
@Caesercel @Indracel @Misogynist Curry 卐 I'm sure these guys here hate my guts for spewing bitter truths about the hollow purgatory existence of curries and rice. But what about the rest of you? How many of you hate me?

You are based and see through Jewish lies I applaud you

Don't worry about it bro as long as they don't have evidence to get you banned or get you out, all truth is necessary and should be spoken every once in a while

If you get banned go to reddit or make alts, just go back to reddit this isn't an insult but people do say this forum isn't for everyone

With the plight comes the ambition and desire to make friends on an incel only forum but unfortunately some will lose along the way, not because they're wrong, just because they're intolerable to people who are trying to achieve a completely different dream and when two dreams aren't compatible and come together it's a nightmare

Keep following your dreams and work towards them

based truthpilled curry
Thank you.

I don't hate you lol. You are quite likeable tbh, compared to some other assholes here. Its just that your worldview is objectively wrong and pretty much a pathology.

Its just that your worldview is objectively wrong
How is it objectively wrong? In hunter gatherer times, humans tribes lived in harmony in nature through all the Darwinian culling from natural disasters, diseases, conflict, and predators. Only the most mogger of Chads survived which is why all the reconstructed skulls from those times are huge! Big jaws, big brow ridge, lean muscles, robust frame. They all looked like robust masculine MMA fighters. Contrast that to current times when comfort has robbed us of all of our physical strength. Our lean muscle mass, testosterone, sperm count, and anterior forward facial growth are all in decline.

More importantly, we live and limp along in life carrying several illnesses because the weak are protected from natural disasters, diseases and predators. which has allowed them to reproduce and spread their unholy seeds. Protection and glorification of the weak and subhuman has transformed us from warriors to sheep, and the only solution for our diseased asexual incel lives is eugenics. We need mass euthanasia, gene editing, and artificial wombs. We need a complete extermination of subhuman races who cannot compete or survive in harsh conditions. The Earth wasn't built to support billions upon billions of deathnik subhumans.

Last edited:
. Only the most mogger of Chads survived which is why all the reconstructed skulls from those times are huge! Big jaws, big brow ridge, lean muscles, robust frame. They all looked like robust masculine MMA fighters. Contrast that to current times when comfort has robbed us of all of our physical strength. Our lean muscle mass, testosterone, sperm count, and anterior forward facial growth are all in decline.
It seems to me though that modern humans are better at procreation and survival than Neanderthals. The numbers are telling.

More importantly, we live and limp along in life carrying several illnesses because the weak are protected from natural disasters, diseases and predators. which has allowed them to reproduce and spread their unholy seeds.
I agree in principal but man is only a subject of his environment. The weak and diseased only live because the current human condition allows them to. Who is anyone to say that this is not to be? If they truly are too weak for their circumstances let them persish, otherwise let them be.

the only solution for our diseased asexual incel lives is eugenics.
Eugenics cannot solve inceldom. Since there is little overlap between the social issues that cause inceldom and the issues that eugenics purports to solve. Not to mention the issues with the concept of eugenics itself.

. We need a complete extermination of subhuman races who cannot compete or survive in harsh conditions. The Earth wasn't built to support billions upon billions of deathnik subhumans.
There are no subhuman races. The concept is entirely made up. If anything ethnics survive in relatively harsher conditions in 21st century

There are no subhuman races.
I was going to reply back to a few of your rebuttals but then I saw this ^ and realized that you're totally bluepilled and it would be a total waste of energy.

You don't seem to be bluepilled nor a cuck or a simp or a foid. No reasons to hate on you then, simple as that.

I was going to reply back to a few of your rebuttals but then I saw this ^ and realized that you're totally bluepilled and it would be a total waste of energy.
Neither "race" nor "subhumanity" are useful categories outside of social contexts. Their being is contingent.

But go ahead, prove to me that some "races" are more "subhuman" than others. Whatever subhuman is supposed to mean. I'll change my bluepill ways

I don't know; are you a JBW coper?

@Caesercel @Indracel @Misogynist Curry 卐 I'm sure these guys here hate my guts for spewing bitter truths about the hollow purgatory existence of curries and rice. But what about the rest of you? How many of you hate me?
I think you are spot on and the self-hatred is the only thing a racepilled gook or curry can do to be honest with themselves